Meru Cabs — deeply hurt, humiliated after availing your cab service

krisofeden on May 6, 2019
I hired a cab from igi airport to vasant kunj e2 with my wheel-chair bound mother and down-syndrome suffering brother. I asked the person on the kiosk to book a cab for vasant kunj e2, and he booked for vasant kunj c which i did not realize as i saw only otp. When i asked the driver to take turn to my e2 flat, he shouted and stared at me, i was shocked... Though i was not in mood to reply.. Thinking about my ailing mother and brother, i had to answer on this,.. He had not an iota of courtesy of the passengers and their health condition. Feeling extremely humiliated i just told him... I will complain about him, and he said: "go ahead."

Car no: dl1ry4961 trip date: 5 may 2019

My question:
-do we pay meru to get insulted?
-do the person at kiosk can't correctly by a query of a single man in a queue. Yes! I was only one person in the queue at that time.
-do meru not punish or warn the drivers for ill-treating the passengers especially when physically challenged people are traveling, otherwise how can a driver tell go ahead if when say that i am going to complain?

Deeply hurt, humiliated... I hope as a responsible organization you will take appropriate action.

Trip receipt attached with the mail

[May 06, 2019] Meru Cabs customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

128, IJMIMA, Raheja Metroplex, Malad (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400064
    Meru Cabs - deeply hurt, humiliated after availing your cab service