[Resolved] Meru Cabs — e receipt not received

Sethy on Jul 6, 2019
I had a trip from sbi staff college begumpet hyderabad to kacheguda rly station hyderabad on 06.07.2019 at 9.10 am morning. I had booked it over phone no. [protected] from my mob [protected] after completion of my trip i have updated my mail i'd in the site as given in message. One more message i received about the cab no. And mob no. Of driver. The cab was ap28va1499. I am yet to receive the e receipt for the fare paid. The money receipt for the amount paid by me not yet received. I was told to get it through my mail. Although i have registered my mail i'd. Still i am yet to receive the e receipt

It is urgent.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 18, 2019

[Jul 07, 2019] Meru Cabs customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Meru Cabs Customer Care's response, Jul 18, 2019
Dear Mr.Shety, As checked from the Customer service team bill has been sent to you on 07th July 2019. please check in the spam folder also if not available in inbox.

Comments

Mr suhas gandi
mail id : suhas.[protected]@sbi.co.in
kindly provide the receipt for travel by Merucab from Delhi Airport to 77, Sector 18, Gurugram (SBICRM). Travelled on 30.06.2019 @ 22.32 pm.from Delhi Airport. Paid by POS of AXIS Bank. Bill amount Rs. 489/-.
Send the bill on above e-mail ID.
Suhas Gandi's reply, Jul 5, 2019
Send the bill on e-mail ID [email protected]

128, IJMIMA, Raheja Metroplex, Malad (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400064
    Meru Cabs - e receipt not received