[Resolved]  Meru Cabs — e receipt not received

I had a trip from sbi staff college begumpet hyderabad to kacheguda rly station hyderabad on 06.07.2019 at 9.10 am morning. I had booked it over phone no. [protected] from my mob [protected] after completion of my trip i have updated my mail i'd in the site as given in message. One more message i received about the cab no. And mob no. Of driver. The cab was ap28va1499. I am yet to receive the e receipt for the fare paid. The money receipt for the amount paid by me not yet received. I was told to get it through my mail. Although i have registered my mail i'd. Still i am yet to receive the e receipt

It is urgent.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-08-18 10:58:05

[Jul 07, 2019] Meru Cabs customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Meru Cabs Customer Care's response Jul 18, 2019
Dear Mr.Shety, As checked from the Customer service team bill has been sent to you on 07th July 2019. please check in the spam folder also if not available in inbox.

Comments

Mr suhas gandi
mail id : suhas.[protected]@sbi.co.in
kindly provide the receipt for travel by Merucab from Delhi Airport to 77, Sector 18, Gurugram (SBICRM). Travelled on 30.06.2019 @ 22.32 pm.from Delhi Airport. Paid by POS of AXIS Bank. Bill amount Rs. 489/-.
Send the bill on above e-mail ID.
Suhas Gandi's reply, Jul 5, 2019
Send the bill on e-mail ID [email protected]
I have travelled from Meru Cab on 25.09.2019 at around 9.55 am fromm Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi to Loknayak Bhavan, Khan Market, New Delhi and pid Rs.310/- by cash to the cab driver. However, the Travel Bill receipt for the same has not yet been received by me on my email, which may be pleased arranged to send immediately.
MY CAB NUMBER IS MH47C8601 I HAVE SOME Credit amount of rs342 with MERU CABS FROM last dec 2018 since i have not doing rental bussiness with them so request them to release my credit BUT they have not payout my credit.

regards,
AMAR

128, IJMIMA, Raheja Metroplex, Malad (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400064