[Resolved] Meru Cabs — Rude behaviour and no proper info on the website

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
 akkitheaviator
My first and worst experience with your service. Booking reference number 25523623. The driver was rude and didn't agree to take my luggage. My simple question to your unfriendly service: How can you expect your customers to know about baggage dimensions when nothing is mentioned on your website about the same ??? I had to hire another cab at the last moment as your driver left me deserted. I appeal to all the future customers to consider other cab services. I will take up this matter to consumer court. You cannot take your customers for granted! Just watch out! #PatheticCabService
Meru Cabs Customer Care's response, Mar 20, 2015
Hi Akkith Sorry for a delay in response here! Recently we overhauled our Customer Service operations and decided that we'd connect with all customers, respond to their feedback, and take strict corrective measures that may be required. It's our endeavour to provide on-time service to all our customers and if we fall short, we must immediately respond and act on it. Your feedback helps us improve our services further. We deeply regret that we missed out on your message earlier. However, at times, things do go out of our control as far as human behaviour is concerned. We appreciate your sharing the concerns. Your feedback has been put on record and we assure you we've taken strict measures in response. To report any such incident in future, please write to us at [protected]@merucabs.com along with details. Plz give another opportunity to serve. Hopefully we won’t disappoint you this time around. Warm Regards, Team Meru

Comments

Hi Ryan, we've forwarded your feedback to relevant teams. Assure you we're looking into it and will get back to you soon.
We deeply regret the inconvenience you've faced!

Customer Relations
Meru Cabs
First and foremost, my name is not Ryan. At least bother to check my name in your records before commenting here. This itself shows your carelessness towards your customers.

And what will get I giving feedback to you ? Can you compensate for the mental agony caused to me by your driver, your customer care rep and your manager last night ? My luggage was on the road for more than an hour because of your ill-treatment.

We will meet in court now and I won't rest until a hefty penalty is levied on your service.

#PatheticCabService
Sorry for the incorrect name we mentioned earlier. We'd mistaken a tweet posted by another handle for one published by you ( https://twitter.com/ryan10116/status/[protected]
We do realize good chauffeur behaviour is key to ensuring good travelling experience.We at our end are continuously trying to put our best efforts in selecting the right set of drivers and then impart rigorous training to them on an ongoing basis on all aspects of our services. However, at times, things do go out of our control as far as human behaviour is concerned. Assure you we’ll investigate it elaborately and take action against the concerned person. We shall strive to deliver better service in future!
Thanks for speaking to us and helping us improve further.

128, IJMIMA, Raheja Metroplex, Malad (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400064
    Meru Cabs - Rude behaviour and no proper info on the website