[Resolved] Micromax Informatics — Micromax can.5 e481 have problem in just two months. Replacement promise suffer me for 21 days

Gurgaon, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
 santy8359
Micromax cust.representative promise for above mention complaint that mobile replacement within 7 to 10 days. Now 21 days are over .I am very Frustrated with Micromax because I suffer a lot. Since 15 January...E481 some problem ...deposited ad service centre...your suggestion...bring back mobile from ser. cent ...Bcoz ...you are our Premimum customer...then you promise of mobile replacement...I have been waiting for mobile replacement since then...how much time will you take? ...Are you examine the customers patience?...It is not good for companies reputation. If anyone ask me which mobile should I buy? Should I suggest Micromax?
Santosh Hawle
[email protected]
online complaint ref, no SER[protected]
SER[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 31, 2017
I got New Peace of Micromax E 481 Thanks, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

[Feb 06, 2016] Micromax Informatics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi Santosh,

Please share your contact details, so we can assist you with the same.

Team Micromax
Dear concern,

this is bring to your notice that i m user of micromax. i bought your phone 22nd nov 2015.(canvas e481)

there is issue with its voice speaker. i filed my compliant online, As per your service team, phone will be replaced with new
phone. but its been 12 days i haven't received any call at your end. It was such a bad expericence that phone didn't got chandged
.your company has good name and fame in market. i was very disappointed that i showed turst on your company . my complaint reference no is SER[protected]

this is non verbal notice to your company if i ll not received my phone within next three working days. i ll take legal action.

+91 12 4481 1000 [Head Office]
    Micromax House, 90B, Sector-18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Micromax Informatics - Micromax can.5 e481 have problem in just two months. Replacement promise suffer me for 21 days