[Resolved]  Microsoft — Lumia 650 - Service Issue - More than 45 days

It was charging issue in my device and i have submitted to Ahmedabad service centre on 02.11.2016 and I have received it after 20 days on 21.11.2016 but within a 1 days it got the same problem with another issue of camera. So again I have submitted the device on 22.11.2016 and still I am waiting for my device. It was total 45 days now and yet i am not sure, even the service centre employees are not sure when I get my device back. I have done so many phone calls on customer care and visited centre many a times but there is no proper response. Sometimes I feel that I have to forgot my mobile because nothing is happening with my device and no one knows when I will get it.

Care Centre Code: 527_504867
Job Sheet No.:[protected]/161122/007 dated 22.11.2016
Care centre address: FF/1, shivalik, opp. bank of baroda, near panchvati cross road, ambawadi, Ahmedabad - 380006.

Please help me to get my device back with resolved problem.
Lumia 650 - Service Issue - More than 45 days
Dec 19, 2016
I have received the device now with resolution of problems but they take too much time to repair the device.
Dec 19, 2016

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Microsoft
    Microsoft Phone
    Microsoft Address
    10th Floor, Tower B & C, DLF Building No.5 (Epitome), Cyber City, DLF Phase III, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002