[Resolved] Microsoft — Lumia 650 - Service Issue - More than 45 days

Ahmedabad City, Gujarat, India
 AjaySan
It was charging issue in my device and i have submitted to Ahmedabad service centre on 02.11.2016 and I have received it after 20 days on 21.11.2016 but within a 1 days it got the same problem with another issue of camera. So again I have submitted the device on 22.11.2016 and still I am waiting for my device. It was total 45 days now and yet i am not sure, even the service centre employees are not sure when I get my device back. I have done so many phone calls on customer care and visited centre many a times but there is no proper response. Sometimes I feel that I have to forgot my mobile because nothing is happening with my device and no one knows when I will get it.

Care Centre Code: 527_504867
Job Sheet No.:[protected]/161122/007 dated 22.11.2016
Care centre address: FF/1, shivalik, opp. bank of baroda, near panchvati cross road, ambawadi, Ahmedabad - 380006.

Please help me to get my device back with resolved problem.

Lumia 650 - Service Issue - More than 45 days
Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-19 17:26:58
I have received the device now with resolution of problems but they take too much time to repair the device.

[Dec 19, 2016] Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

10th Floor, Tower B & C, DLF Building No.5 (Epitome), Cyber City, DLF Phase III, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Microsoft - Lumia 650 - Service Issue - More than 45 days