[Resolved]  Microsoft — Replacement of device

Sir/ mam,
I have purchased my device on 10.11.2015. Now i am facing many hardware & software problems in it. I have alreday replaced my charger, phone speaker & visited many times in nokia care regarding software issue.
But last few days i was facing major issue ( sometime automatically vibration during charging, screen blink in landscape mode during playing videos ) in my device so i submitted my device in nokia store on 18.04.2016.
Now i want to replace my device but there is no response from microsoft while i have been called many times. Everytimes they said that wait for 24 hours & our backand team will respond you as soon as possible. But there is no call from that side.
Please solve this issue as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-04-21 10:58:52
I do not received any mail from microsoft. My complaint number is- 1335911088 & customer care phone number is 0591-30303838 Everytime they said that we will call you within 24 hours.

[Apr 21, 2016] Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

10th Floor, Tower B & C, DLF Building No.5 (Epitome), Cyber City, DLF Phase III, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002