Microtek International Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 12, 2022

File a complaint to Microtek International

Having problems with Microtek International?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Microtek International customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Microtek International

Microtek International Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Microtek International reviews & complaints page 10

Dear sir/madam I boughtproblem emrotect inVerter before 1 .6 year but it is not working last 8 month i complaints many times the service man come and said it is damaged and not worked then said replaced it but he say it is in warranty so i said please maintain it but it is not working service man come but can not maintain it so what i do please solved that problem...

I bought a 3KVA Microtech inverter with Okaya batteries and had problems with it from the beginning. After one mother board zap, and one battery blow up and the other three batteries swollen up and totally un-usable, I sold the batteries for junk in 3 yrs! Did not get any help from either Microtech or Okaya. They kept pointing to each other only looking for a way to get out of helping me. Product - bad! Customer service - Worse!! Integrity- Non existant!!! Disgusting unscrupulous cheats!!! I also found out (in hindsight) that the manager at Microtech Cochin was a crook. I had approached the company directly to buy the inverter and batteries. He charged me double the price of the batteries using another dealer as a front. They are just a bad lot and a shame to India!! unscrupulous cheats! and their "warranty" or "guarantee" is not worth the paper it is written on. I have been told that all these Delhi based battery/inverter companies are only interested in selling their products. Nothing else!!! Keep away from these two companies. DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU BUY!!
Microtek Inverters customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I went to Microtek service center Bareilly UP on Date:[protected] Bill No. 25/19329 for repair of my inverter(Modle 1550 SWE2) they told me to replace my old card/Complete PCB from new one for that they will charge me 1500/- Rs. I agreed after the job completed I found that they replace my PCB with a repaired PCB instead of new one. When I asked them they told me that they will provide me the repaired only because company is not providing them new and they also deposit my old PCB Card. My Questions. 1. Why they told me to replace my PCB with new one when they didn't do it ? 2. For what they charge me, my Instrument still not working & creating a Disturbing noises? After that I have made online complaint with mobile no [protected] on[protected] complaint no MJ823965 then service engineer (Mr. Asif Warsi) visit at or home but the problem still persist Then also I have made another complaint on[protected] with same mobile no [protected] complaint no MJ844805 now on[protected] Service engineer(Mr. Juned) call me ask the address and within few minutes they closed the complaint by sending sms Now I am still facing problems and they do no want to listen my problems in fact they have given one month warranty on that PCB Card Their Service Center Bareilly No[protected] Microtek Helpline Toll free no [protected] From: Krishan Murari Bareilly UP-243122 Mob: +91-[protected]

the power no coming

iwant to service my ups is not working not cherging not power on so please chek it

I have purchased 1000 VA inverter before two month but that was a bad experiance. Besically after10 days of purchasing date it was not able to maintain gravity of battery to 1250 that's why this is giving very wrost backup less than 1:30 hours. For this I had lodged a complain on19/08/13 but nobody attend the complain first time then again lodged a complain on 5-09-13 after making various phone call they attend the complain and change the plate even power was not there. This plate was old as my inverter was in the warranty period so defected parts should be replaced by the new parts insted of old ( Used) parts.

Microtek — Strong Complaint about Improper Services from MICROTEK.....My Complaint No.MJ402629....

I am owner of 3 KV Microtek Inverter since last 4 years.

I came across your Service Department two times before.Firstly, my
        inverter was making untoleable and very disturbing noise and it was
        unable for me to keep the machine in my house. I called Microtek
        Services and that time my inverter was under warranty. I asked your
        people to give replacement of the machine as the machine noise was
        disturbing...
        Sir.
        My microtech inverter 800VA is not working properly.The inverter when turned on,it goes off and continued again on and then off and so on.Battary bein charged,power from main being transmittingthrough it.
        Pl. send your service staff to get get the problem rectified.

Er.S S Jha
        Mohallah-Kabilpur (near-Ram Mandir tank)
        Laheria sarai
        City-Darbhanga (Bihar)...

I purchased a Microtek UPS (625 VA) on October 31, 2012 bearing Sl. No.D12HUGNU393603,Model # HGE625AG. For the last one month it does not give back-up even for a single minute.

Yours faithfully,

Pramod Kumar Singh
        H. No. N-14/27-G1-5A, Ashutosh Nagar,
        Sunderpupr, Varanasi-221001 (UP)
        Mob. No. [protected]

microtek ups — back up

i bought microtek ups in feb 2009 .microtek ups is not working properly,as light cut the system gets sut down automatically,also there is a sound in ups.

microtek ups — No battery backup

My ups is under warrahty. It was purchased in Nov 2011 along with PC. the UPS is not standing for 10 seconds also.The model no. o[censored]PS is HGE625AG. S No. o[censored]PS is B11JUGNU277973.

From- N.M.PURTY Date- 23.04.2013
          C/O .S.K. KARMAKAR
          JANA KALYAN DURGA MANDIR
          TALBAGICHA P.O.- TALBAGICHA
          KHARAGPUR , DIST- PASCHIM MIDNAPUR
          WEST BENGAL
          MOB-[protected]
          Email [protected]@yahoo.in

I have purchased a MICROTEK Inverter from DAS ELECTRONIC KHARAGPUR DIST-PASCHIM MIDNAPUR (W.B) on 10.06.2012.Its model is EB 860 and Sl No. is 12AGPNH73217.Invertor became out of order on 18.04.2013 in the morning at 04.30 A.M. . Due to weekly closing of the shop on (Thursday) 18.04.2013 I couldn’t lodged complain the same day .I lodged complain on 19th April 2013 and I was told that It will be repaired within three days.Three days is already passed but I couldn’t even contacted .I reminded them on 4th day they assured that it will be solved on next day but it is not yet solved. It is very difficult to pass the days in hot weather when power is cut off and even having Invertor and how can I stay with your company If your service is so poor? Kindly arrange to solve problem very quickly That I may stay with you.
          Address of the dealer is – Das Electronics (KGP) (12,13)
          Inda Kharagpur
          Paschim Midnapur
          ( West Bengal)
          Phone No.[protected],227638
          Fax[protected]

Microtek inverters — repair

please repair my microtek invertor 2 KVA serial number:10AGMNB10426
          address:mukesh kasliwal, 109 rajiv gandhi nagar,kota rajasthan, Ph [protected]

I have brought "850 VA microtek sinewave inverter" from your Authorised dealer "Multi-Tech Systems,Kulanada P.O,Pandalam,Pathanamthitta Dist.,Kerala-689503.Tel:[protected],261794,Mob:[protected], [protected]" on 09.05.12.Now I had put some distilled water what they provided in it as water was too low in the battery.After that battery is not charging nor giving back up.I had made a complaint to their office regarding this.They told they will come next day and till one week they didn't attend the complaint.My warranty date is also going to get over.Their service is very poor and irresponsible as I have to ring up and ask why they didnt come and they are making excuses every time.So,please look into the matter and tell them to attend us ASAP.
            Aug 13, 2020

microtek sine wave — no service

for the last more than two month my inverter is with technician and he is not able to repair it, i have given for more than 3 technician but they are saying that i cannot repair it,and saying taht sine wave is very comlicated inverter, it means that while buying the inverter the dealer are saying all the wrong things that it service are wonderful but i dont"t think so,pls gine some give some contact of service centre so that i don't have to run for this inverter.
            i am not satisfy with the service of this company?
            Hi friends,
            Good news.
            Thanks Saji of Multitech.I send an sms to Multi-Tech Systems, Kulanada that i will inform headoffice.
            So after that they came and solved my case.Actually it was the problem with the inverter;some loose contact in the motherboard.After 3 attempts, they sorted out and it is working fine.

Microtek is a good company;only their authorised dealers are somewhat lazy.

Inverter Problem

2.6 KVA Inverter do not battery backup from one month including complain date registerd

I Had by Microtek Inverter /Sine Wave1550sw with Two batteries on one year Guarantee and 3 year warranty My Inverter not giving Back up for one hour it is sine but not run on sine mode this problem i face after Five month I by inverter dated 10/07/2012,I have called many time to Delar but he is not giving any reply what can I do ,I want file case in consumer carom against Company...............

WE HAVE PURCHASED MICROTEK INVERTER -UPSEV860 10kGPNB21438 and Battery 24M*UPSB1800 SRNo Y[protected] from Rahthi Sons Electronics Shivpuri(Gwalior ) MP AND THIS PRODUCTS ARE STILL IN WARANNTY PERIOD BUT THE INVERTER HAS NOT BEEN WORKING FOR THE PAST 15 DAYS . IN EARLIER DAYS WHEN WE GET TROUBLE AND MADE A COMPLIMENT, THEY DIDN'T ENETERTAINS US PROPER WAY AND DIDN'T MAKE ANY ISSUE TO RESOLVE OUR PROBLEM , AND NOW AGAIN WHEN I AM TRYING TO MAKE A CALL ON "Opp. Hotel Maan Mandir Old Court Road Lakshar, Gwalior. (MP) 474001 Ph :[protected]" THEN THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING , THIS IS OFFICIAL NO GIVEN ON SITE . THIS IS VERY BAD SERVICE PROVIDING TO CUSTOMERS AND EVEN WHEN WE HAD TRIED TO CONNECT WITH DEALER THEN THEY ARE ALSO NOT RESOLVING MY PROBLEM
              PLEASE DO NEED FULL
              IT IS REAllY PATHETIC THAT BEING INVESTED RS. 15000/- AND THE INVERTER IS NOT WORKING FOR EVEN 5 MINUTES AGAINST ASSURED BACK UP TIME OF NEARLY 4 TO 6 HOURS. MY INVERTER EVEN NOT TAKING LOAD FOR A CFL AND FAN

KINDLY TREAT THIS ON AN SOS BASIS AND REQUEST TO SEND YOUR ENGINEER IMMEDIATELY AT THE EARLIEST.

REGARDS

AMIT SHARMA

[protected]@GMAIL.COM

UPS — SERVICE

Dear sir/madam
              I have purchased a UPS from your company before 21 days but it generate hit in its body and a blow sound. i have called to the customer care on 18 /6/10 they promised to send concern person to my home but nobody visited my home yet.Please chek the matter as soon as you can. mech no HU800SWJDL27022
              Arindam Mukherjee.

I have go to Agra Microtek and paid them 450 INR as they billed me but nothing they have done. They refuse to show me it's work when I go to their office. They tell me it will work but those cheater never show me by check on same time.

They are doing work when I go their. They take 1 week from the date I gave them my UPS. the kids who do work on my UPS don't even know about How to use Screw-Driver. They are unable...

we have purchased 1 microtek inverter and 4 alliied batteries from METKAR & CO DOMBIVALI
                ON 18/06/12 NOW OUR IN INVERTER EXHAUST RELAY CONTACTOR IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY AND I HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING TO THE OWNER OF M/S METKAR & CO Mr. MANOJ METKAR SINCE LAST 7 TO 8 DAYS BUT HE IS NOT GIVING US THE PROPER REPLY PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND SEND YOUR TECHNICIAN TODAY ITSELF
                Aug 13, 2020

microtek/ inverter — not replying to the phone

i am very disappointed by there call center as they are not picking up phone or giving any response toward my call now i have nowhere to go please tell me where should i launch a complain towards my inverter or to the company
                please help me
                Metkar and Company located at Shop No 4, Malini Apartment, Pandurang Wadi, Near Gaondevi Temple,
                Manpada Road, Dombivli East 421201, Phone –[protected] is a total fraud. Whatever services they provide is absolutely horrible and above all that the owner of the company Mr. Metkar is an arrogant and rude person. You will have the worst experience of your life if you buy things from Metkar and Company, Dombivli.

We bought an inverter from him which stopped working in a span of 8 days. Post that when we asked to send some technical person, he just kept promising us that he would send, but no technician came until date. Then Mr. Metkar the owner of the company started abusing us and speaking arrogantly. One of our friends too had a similar bad experience with him. My friend demanded a duplicate copy of the bill for accounting purpose. This foolish Metkar never gave a bill and just kept promising.

Don’t trust these guys. Metkar and company only make fake promises and later talk arrogantly. Mr. Metkar and his company is a complete bunch of CHOR. Don’t ever buy anything. BEWARE.

I have purchased a new MICROTEK battery 10 months ago. which now battery back p is very low. i complaint thrice and spoken to 18 person totally till now no one gave proper response. each one i call gave a new number and name to call. i dint know when it will rectify. can any one help to solve the issue. for past 3 week i am running all over Chennai but no one responding. my name karthik my comp no ups-eb2012:017647.
                  Aug 13, 2020

I bought a Microtek twin guard + 1000 VA ups to run my computer with, i have a single cpu with monitor and 2.1 music system hooked up to it. my monitor draws 100w and the smps of the computer is 450 watts. for the first month it worked ok, then i started noticing voltage fluctuations.. my screen would hiccup to black whenever power would come. at times this would be a constant problem . i called microtek and they sent their representative....

UPS TRIPS DESPITE MAIN POWER LINE CONTINUOUSLY COMING
                    after first two in the month august-12 & sept. 12, regarding (model no. 600 HGEMICR, SET SERIAL NO.-10DUPNU 013869, IN WARRANTY PERIOD)
                    Third complain challan no.6307 dt.14/9/2012
                    Fourth complain challan no. 3020 dt.25/9/2012
                    but my problem is as still.
                    usp warranty date 28/09/2012
                    my phone no. [protected]
                    puneet kumar gupta
                    ph. no.of service center[protected]

service center continuous making me fool.

we have purchased a microtek inverter from our local dealer in bassi pathanan(Prem Enterprises) last year only but to our dissapointment it has not been working till today.We had theimage that microtek is a good company and it may give consumer satisfaction but all is in vain.Though we have contacted him(dealer) hundred times every time he does nothing and has not even given the due bill which is highly shamefull on his part as well as on the companys.We want an immediate action against him for misleading the custmoers.

Microtek/inverter — Not working properly

My inverter not work proeprly from last 4 months, I complain many times but i not satisfy that service . Because it still now not working. I bought this inverter from " Krishana Electronics, Basti road, Gajraula Ph[protected], Mob-[protected].

I again and again complain to him but no action taken from his side. My inverter is in warranty period .
                      I am very disturb because i have no solution.

Plz this is request to you, take action imidiately

J.S.Rawat

Mob. [protected]

Teva API India Ltd
                      You should buy only after some basic study on the inverter
                      I have up some idea in my website at http:/kiranar.com/blog
                      Sir I have purchased microtek inverter from Sharma Battery , Patran , Distt. Patiala (Punjab) .This in warranty period. From starting months the inverter is not working propely. After repetated complaint the service center is not given any service or satisfactory answer. From : Sushil Mittal , Khanauri Mandi Distt. Sangrur (Pb.) M.[protected],[protected]
                      i hve HGE625AG model ups and its not working properly when the light is going the computer is also swithed of it cannot stand by plz help me

Very bad quality of online UPS are being made by Microtek. I have one UPS and two of my friends also bought Microtek UPS when i initially recommended.
                        But all three UPS create problem. 2 are less than 1 year old, still in warranty. one is 1.5 years old. service is very lousy. no one respons for weeks altogether. spare parts / spare cards are not available.
                        we recommend that try to buy some other company UPS rather than microtek.

Poor Quality Product. Bad after-sales service. at least in agra. we have spent thousands of rupees but bad product is a bad product.

Be cautious.
                        Aug 13, 2020

Requested to you that i was complain the microtec inverter company on line no[protected] at dated 13/08/2012 then provide the complain no:- 504 and issued to Mr. Sarfaraz local area but it attend the other person Contact no:[protected],2604608 at dated 16/08/2012.
                          Sir he is not to good work in this complain.He is not satisfied to me. My problem is no solve.Please solved it and provide...

Sir/Madam,
                          I purchage a assembled computer in pune in 2010 . Now,the bill given me from seller, no mentioned the warranty o[censored]PS.

So, i requested to mail me in my mail ID(given below) warranty o[censored]PS(detail below).

Email [protected]@gmail.com

UPS No-HGE600AZ AND 9IUPNB411997(Two numbers are there, I don't know which Model no. or Serial No.)
                          my ups is of 1KVA & s.no. is 13kufhu100825.is this is in warranty or not