MINT Newspaper Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Aug 7, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to MINT Newspaper

Having problems with MINT Newspaper?

File a complaint and get it resolved by MINT Newspaper customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

MINT Newspaper reviews & complaints (41)

I paid INR 1099 for the subscription for 3 months on June 25, 2021. Details below
Order id: MT8LMD1643
Document...
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

On 1st April 2021, I had subscribed to 1 year plan of Live Mint amounting to INR 2949, amount is debited...
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
I have been regular customer of ht and dainik hindustan for decades. And always have been paying for full year or so in advance.br...
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
I am posting my bad experience of subscribing to mint newspaper. I have paid advanced subscription to your representative...
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
We have subscribed for mint 2 years back. However we do not have any record of the subscription as it was down by an agent...
Hii,
I was eagerly wanted to read your news paper.
So, i ordered the news paper by subscripting your news...
Hii,
I want to order the news paper so, i have subscribed your news company by paying 1398rs on 6th july 2019. But...
1 other people found this complaint helpful
I have paid 1398 rs for news paper for an year on november 11th. Till now february 9th, i have received only 10...
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
I have paid 1400 rs for news paper for an year on november 11th. Till now february 9th, i have received only 10...
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have made a payment of rs. 1398 for mint newspaper subscription which is a part of the ht media on december 11th. Post that i am calling their customer care every two once to get an update from them. Even today (January 22nd) i haven't received any newspaper till date. Whenever i call their customer care i am getting a response stating that my news paper will start in 3-4 working days. As i have already paid the money, i am helpless. I am writing a consumer complaint for the first time. I hope you give a solution for my problem.
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have a applied for the subsciption for mint (Mon - sat 12 months for 1398) in jan 2018, unable to trace my coupon book. And vendor has been asking for the monthly coupon which i m unable to trace now, can a new coupon book be issued for the remaining term.

Pls let me know as quick as possible

Vasant mishra
    Vbm.[protected]@gmail.com
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have subscribed to you paper mint. I received a call about 4 days back at about 4 pm by a man stating the my subscription of mint is expiring. When asked when he says it is valid for another 40 days approx,

He then says that he is sending the executive to collect the cheque in the next 2 hours, please pay up. I told him i am going to the hospital as my aunt is admitted and critical so i am not available. Your man says"that he will send the executive to the hospital to collect the payment."

Do you understand the above complaint. This shows/reflects the attitude of the company and the staff.

I request you please do not call me up ever for my subscription ever. I read ht since the time i started reading the newspaper say 45 years now, the loyalty has been wasted.

I hope you will investigate and suspend the culprit from his job immediately. Do not do it for me but do it for yourself, maybe your mother is critical and the news paperwala is chasing you in hospital for his subscription.

Looking forward to an early action and reply.

Prakash makhijani

Mint Newspaper — non receiving of annual subscription coupon

I have paid online annual subscription money rs 1398/- on 21 may 2018 for renewal. So far, i have not...
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have subscribed for mint newspaper last month but still have not received the coupons yet. 1 month is over. Help me to get it resolved as early as possible.

Please find below message which i received from mint.

Dear reader, your ht/mint coupons have been dispatched through samruddhi express awb no: sam-038859. You may follow up with them on [protected]
        Mobile no is always switched off.
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Live mint paper subscription of around Rs/- 1500 was collected through a promotional sales at our office in Capgemini india, prestige shantiniketan, Bangalore, whitefiled road.

Supply of paper stopped after 2 weeks by vendor due to non availability of coupons, the Mint customer care did not send coupons to me also.

Repeated follow ups since more than a year for refund without any resolution.

Please facilitate refund of the same
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I gave a cheque for annual subscription to one mr premsingh for mint newspaper. The amount was rs.1398. The coupons were wrongly delivered at someone else's house. Now staff of mint is claiming that they gave the coupons to some lady called kamala. My father is 91 years old. My mother is 84 years old. We are an ordinary middle class family. I cannot afford to forget the amount i have paid. Please help.
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My name is kripa menda and i have subscribed for the mint newspaper online for one year, made payment of 1369 online and also received the coupons but not the paper have called customer care twice but if no awail, if the organization is not interested in serving its customers please shut shop and refund my money
              Kripa menda mob [protected]
              MINT Newspaper customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              In the recent article about FDI inflows, $ symbol has been mistakenly entered in place of %

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have subscribed ht along with mint after paying rs.1199/- vide cheque number 50983 which get cleared from bank on 09/12/2016.

I am getting ht but not mint.

Please let me know how to the amount be adjusted. Also let me know when to send me mint.

Ranjit kumar nayak
                Flat no-g-061, tower-g, new towns heights-91,
                Dlf garden city, sector-91
                Gurgaon
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I had taken online subscription on 22nd july 2017, but we haven't received our coupons. When we tried calling on the helpline number they are not even able to locate the track the status with order number.

My order number is [protected] and bank payment transaction no is 80487958.

Request you to please me with some update.

Purvaja lad
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have subscribed for Live Mint news paper including Saturday Edition. I paid the annual payment of Rs.1398 and my subscription id is R0000008.

Subscription commenced from Oct 16. After few months of commencement the subscription was undependable. After close follow up the subscription was partially made regular. From the second week of May Mint Agent in T Nagar, Chennai is not ready to supply the Saturday News Paper of Mint "Lounge".

In spite of repeated reminders the subscription was not regularised.

Kindly help me to overcome the situation.

S Raghavan