MINT Newspaper Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Jan 16, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to MINT Newspaper

Having problems with MINT Newspaper?

File a complaint and get it resolved by MINT Newspaper customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

MINT Newspaper

MINT Newspaper Website

MINT Newspaper Head Office Address

16th Floor, 18-20 Kasturba Gandhi Marg
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

MINT Newspaper Phone Numbers

MINT Newspaper reviews & complaints(43)

I had taken online subscription on 22nd july 2017, but we haven't received our coupons. When we tried calling on the helpline number they are not even able to locate the track the status with order number.

My order number is [protected] and bank payment transaction no is 80487958.

Request you to please me with some update.

Purvaja lad
MINT Newspaper customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have subscribed for Live Mint news paper including Saturday Edition. I paid the annual payment of Rs.1398 and my subscription id is R0000008.

Subscription commenced from Oct 16. After few months of commencement the subscription was undependable. After close follow up the subscription was partially made regular. From the second week of May Mint Agent in T Nagar, Chennai is not ready to supply the Saturday News Paper of Mint "Lounge".

In spite of repeated reminders the subscription was not regularised.

Kindly help me to overcome the situation.

S Raghavan
    MINT Newspaper customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Under the mint winter offer 2016, mint rep has collected a cheque of rs 799.00 (Cheque no 589660 dtd 09/12/2016 drawn on pnb vasant kunj) and assured me that i will the 12 months coupons by end dec 2016. Thereafter i have written few mails to customer care and send number of reminders but did not got any reply from mint. My last reminder i also marked a copy to customer care group of ht from where i recd mail today that we will not be able to supply you the coupons. I dont understand that after collecting and encashing my cheque how someone can write like this. I have taken it very seriously and need the attention of the higher authoriyies of mint and need to see a quick action. I am also attaching the scanned copy of the receipt given by your person to me.
      Narinder kumar
      MINT Newspaper customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My registered no. Is [protected].
        My cheque no. 686731.

Amount Debited 989

I have not...

I am not receiving my newspaper for the last 3 or 4 months. i have subscribed the newspaper last year. And i have also not received any gift or any gift voucher which was promised earlier. Firstly, last year i applied for your newspaper in May, 2015 and at that time also there is a problem, i had not received the newspaper till october, and in between some time it comes and then they stopped sending newspaper for the last 3-4 months.
        Your service to every customer is same or some special service you r giving to me.
        Name : Ankit Thakran
        Contact number : [protected]
        MINT Newspaper customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have requested and shared my cheque for providing the mint annual coupon but have not received for more than 6 months now.

1st time they didnt process my cheque, and after month of follow up updated me on this

2nd time they have processed cheque but not sharing coupons for a long time.

Just by dispatching it through sub standard courier and at incorrect timings, and subsequently receiving back they should contact on phone to arrange delivery. I urge strongly to call me up and arrange delivery. Name: Rahul Gandhi, Ghatkopar, Phn no. Last 4 digits 5945
          MINT Newspaper customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I have annual subscription of mint newspaper. But from Friday onwards I am not receiving my newspaper. Please look into the matter and help me resolve it. Since mint has become a part of my day, I feel incomplete with out it.

I have booked subscription for Mint for 1 year 0n 18/2/2016 by paying Rs 999.Fellow came home to collect cheque.
            I...

ID. R0008670
            Ruchir Gandhi
            I was received and already gave subscription coupons to our vendor Mr. Laxman more and also told him personally but still not today he is not delivered news paper mint at my home.., so now what can I do. My money going to west which I was invested for mint...Plz. do needful as early as possible...
            Thanks...
            MINT Newspaper customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vide serial no 1601217 I had subscribed for mint annual subscription and also for HT English version. During white washing...

Dear Sir I stay in Gurgaon and had purchased Mint annual subscription plan from Mint newspaper sales executive on 14th Nov 2014 vide applicaiton number - 801668. Since then I have been chasing them on emails/phones to send me my coupons or get the circulation started. They have failed to do so in last 7 months. Now they have even stopped responding to the emails. Even if in a rare occassion I get a response, it is within 2-3 days everything would be sorted. But it never happens. I need my refund and they are not ready to process that either. Amount might be small, but I feel cheated by a big media house as there has been no attempt whatsoever from their end to get in touch and sort out/discuss the issue. Thanks Rishabh
              MINT Newspaper customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had paid subscription for year of MINT newspaper in Jan, 2015. I was told that paper would be delivered from 16 Feb onwards, till date it has not been started, only calls from concerned department of HT. Kindly start/take action to start the same at the earliest. Contact details-vibhor jain, [protected], [protected]@yahoo.com, green park new delhi-110016
                MINT Newspaper customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am from Madinaguda, Hyderabad.I have subscribed for yearly subscription offer by paying 879 rupees to mint executive whose phone number is [protected]. I hardly got paper for four days that too after following up with mint executive, paper agent and delivery boy multiple times. On an average I made 20 calls for getting paper once. After one month, the paper boy informed me that he cannot deliver paper anymore as my place is very far to him. I informed the MINT agent about the same thing. He informed me that I would be refunded but nothing has happened till now. I have mailed MINT multiple times but no action was taken by them This is day light robbery by MINT.
                  MINT Newspaper customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am subscriber of Mint for the last one year. Last week your marketing executive came and met me taken the renewal cheque for another one year. Two days back local paper vendor came to me asked for Rs.400/- for delivery of the paper otherwise paper will not be delivered. What is this? You marketing executive didn't inform me anything. His name is Mr. Habib. Lakshman Kumar
                    Oct 18, 2014
                    Updated by YLK
                    fortunately, cheque not yet presented. gave stop payment.

Mint Newspaper — Newspaper being discontinued by vendor

Hello, I am a MINT subscriber for 4-5 years and recently I am facing a problem. In May 2014 we did not receive newspaper...

One year subscription was booked on Nov 2013 by making payment by Cheque for Rs 599 by sbi CHEQUE NO. 135071. INSPTE OF REPEATED COMPLAINTS DELIVERY OF MINT HAS NOT STARTED SO FAR. I HAVE REGISTERED COMPLAINTS ON 26TH FEB AND 19TH MARCH 2013.
                      MINT Newspaper customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have subcribed a Mint Paper 6 months back and till the time the paper is not started. Subsription Sr.No.10022172. Iam continously following up with MINT team but they are not giving any response.

The payment is made through Cheque
                        Subscriotion Details are:-
                        1. One Year Paper
                        2. Tupper Ware Tfifin Box is promised

but both the things are not done.

Request you take this matter high officiails.

Mutltiple times called Mint Helpdesk that is[protected] and follow up with Mint email ids i.e [protected]@livemint.com, and many other MInt Email IDs but no one turn to response
                        customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

newspaper — subscription

my subscription period for toi newspaper is over i want to continue and extend the subscription by one more year but i am not able to make u call as your phone lines are busy and neither the agent is turning up. my phn no. [protected]

newspaper — Payment made but subscription not yet started

Dear Sir / Madam,

I had applied for the subscription of Hindustan Times yearly subscription by making the payment.
                        The payment was made through a cheque. Which got cleared from my bank (Jankalyan Sahakari Bank Ltd - Malad Br.) Dt: 15/11/2010.

But yet the newspaper has not yet started.

I had forwarded the request to Hindustan Times through mail.
                        but till date no reply has been received from my end.

Requesting you kindly look into the matter and do the needful thing.

You can get in touch with me on my cell - [protected].

Vikrant M.
                        I had subscribed to One Year Mint-Chennai edition in Aug 2013 and received paper till 15 October 2013 and I have not received paper afterwards.Serial No : 351456

For past 2 months, I had filed complaint with Customer Care 60004242 ...Complaint No 19

Intially, Newspaper vendor told me Mint had stopped supplying to them.

I talked with no of officials from Mint-but no use, all of them assure me that I will get paper from tomorrow.

Requesting you kindly look into the matter and do the needful thing.

Hari Prashad
                        [protected]@gmail.com

Mint Newspaper — Prize Voucher not received

MINT Newspaper (Hindustan Times Group) runs MINT Quiz appearing every Saturday. HIDESIGN is the sponsor...
                          Prize Voucher not received

MINT Newspaper (Hindustan Times Group) runs MINT Quiz appearing...

We have been subscribed for your MINT news paper wide Form no. 472069 Dtd.13 / 05 / 2011,by chq no. 014276 for Rs. 298/00 of Bank Of India & committed to start supplying within 15 days by your sales executive MR. A. AHMED, ([protected]) but till date & time we don’t receive the same paper, today we called your SE Mr. A.AHMED & asked him to start supplying immediatlly, but he told us clearly that you have to contact your vendor for the same, while he had promised us to start it within 15 days, & you don’t need to worry about it, hence we request to do needful in the matter or send us the refund.
                          Expecting your early reply.

From.
                          SUNIL MEHTA.
                          Branch Head,
                          BALANCE EQUITY BROKING (INDIA) PVT. LTD.
                          F / Grd. Flr, PRABHU NIWAS, 51st TPS ROAD, Opp. VIR SAVARKAR UDHYAN SOUTH GATE,
                          BORIVALI (WEST), MUMBAI – 400 092.MAHARASHTRA
                          Aug 13, 2020

we have taken two year subcrission of mint news paper we got coupan monthle of old months such has oct 2009-nov 2009-des 2009br...