Miric Biotech — worst company don't join i[censored] dont want to

Raipur, Raipur District, Chhattisgarh, India
 ashishs244 on Oct 13, 2017
I joined as a asm raipur zone and served for 1 and half months by my mistake i reviewed abt company complaints but to know the reality i joined the company
Its a fake company take your time and money both in the name of training u have to print your vc and id cards too
They say they will reimburse but at the time of salary they refuse
Appointment letter which they give does not contain any seal so u cannot go to lab our commission also

Watsapp me for query

[Oct 13, 2017] Miric Biotech customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Yes I am also going to be one of the victim's I really thanks this reviews in google search . This fraud company going to offer me same kind of high salary and asking me to coming delhi for 3 days training at MY own money and later they will reimburse but thanks to this reviews I realise and stop myself from such fraud company.
Hello everyone. i want to know miric biotech delhi based company is fraud or not? i read several complaint about the company. actually i received a offer letter from company regarding joining as a ASM. so what i will do?
ujjwal kumar Mondal
email:-mondal.ujjwal.[protected]@gmail.com
mobile-[protected]

Yasir Khan
y.[protected]@gmail.com
Hello everyone. i want to know miric biotech delhi based company is fraud or not? i read several complaint about the company. actually i received a offer letter from company regarding joining as a ASM. And 3 Days training to Delhi in my own expenses,
So I will go r not, what i will do?
please suggest me.
i also recvd offer letter from miric biotech

to join as ASM for MP region

i have not joined yet

it looks from all comments its a fraud...

105, New Delhi House, 27 Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Miric Biotech - worst company don't join if u dont want to