Mitashi — Washing machine

I live in diva i ordered a semi automatic washing machine of 6.5 kg model no. is MISAWM65V10 through snapdeal but on the day of delivery when I unboxed it found a crack in it . When I requested snapdeal for replacement they said we can't take back that product from your area, they said me to courier (how is it possible to courier it, how can one courier a whole washing machine to snapdeal, courier charges are much higher of washing machine).
Then I further complained to mitashi they said we would help u within 48 hrs but it passed and I have received no help .
The customer line never takes any call from the one who has already called for complaint.
If anyone can help me to file a case against them in consumer court then please let me know.
The photos has the fault in the washing machine.

Washing machine

Comments

Dear dk047111,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on [protected]@snapdeal.com with these details. We assure you all possible help.

Team Snapdeal
Dear dk047111,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at [protected]@snapdeal.com in case you need any further assistance.

Team Snapdeal