Mobikwik — Amount is not credited to my wallet

batta eswar naidu on Apr 18, 2017
I am transfer the 1000 amount to my friends MobiKwik wallet amount is not transferd may I know the issue for transfer the amount. As early as possible transfer the amount to my friends wallet.
Last ten back I raised compliant on this problem no one is rectified this problem solve this as early as possible. How much time did take for solve this issue.this MobiKwik app is fake it is not good.

[Apr 18, 2017] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kushal Nagwal's response, Apr 12, 2017
Mobile number 8988324274 ..wrong recharge of 135 done through online mobikwik site ...mobikwik txn# 372029 plz refund this money to my account
Complaint comments  9 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

i have recharged my jio number on 13-04-2017 with 408 rupees. but im not yet getting to recharge my jio number.

it already two days happend. tranaction id: RJ317860014

Sir ...i do a wrong recharge of 135. To my bsnl number...8988324274. ..i want to refund this money plz my ENDV317111524 is my order ...even i call customer care of bsnl...they. told that the recharge is not happen
I was checking the cash back for BUS booking in Mobiwiki app . By Bus ticket is booked. To cancel this I am literally trying to reach Customer support thru mobile. I dialed all the number that was given in GOOGLE and MOBIWIKI website Contact us @ 09466446644, 09313925342. NOne of the number are working.
I want my money back to wallet.
Reacharge complain
I had purchased railway tickets using Mobikwik . The tickets were subsequently cancelled on 06/04/2018. The money is not being refunded to the card. I have raised atleast 5 requests with mobikwik but till today no response. The numbers which are available were dialled. But message is received as either not avialable or does not exist.
One of the very fraud company i ever seen.There is no active customer care no .There is no response on tickets .please don not use mobiwik for any recharge purpose.
Hello sir Debited in my bank account but no credit in my mobikwik wallet please sir fast my money back Bank account credit & mobikwik credit mobikwik login mobile number 9723380957
I have tried to add money in my MOBIKWIk wallet but transaction got failed money deducted from bank account but not updated in my wallet but the bank told issue is with MOBIKWIK.i have raise a Cutomer support ticket also but still there is no update on this.
Mobile Recharge not done but my money deducted
Order
# RJ315439344
Date 07 Apr 2017, 09:20 AM
IST TOTAL AMOUNT 402

Any one no reply and no customer care no work

Kavendra

+91 94 6644 6644 [Customer Care]
    2nd Floor, Orchid Centre, Golf Course Road, Sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Mobikwik - Amount is not credited to my wallet