[Resolved] Mobikwik — my old mobikwik id: [protected] & new mobikwik id: [protected], [protected]@gmail.com

Khamgaon, Buldhana District, Maharashtra, India
 hsesujit on Dec 10, 2017
Dear sir/mam,

I would like to inform you that my mobikwik id is [protected], [protected]@gmail.com, but now this mobile no is lost. So kindly deactivate my old account and i have crate my new mobikwik account, [protected], [protected]@gmail.com. So it is my humble request to you kindly transfer my all amount from old accou to new account.

Sujit kumar singh

Mo:[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 13, 2018
Dear Sir/Man,
Kindly remove my all previous service request due to lot of fraud calling me & he is asking my bank details.

[Dec 10, 2017] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Yesterday, I had made jio recharge 399/-, tranjection was completed but it could not be recharge on my jio number. And did not get refund. My order# RJ[protected] dec.09 2017. Please hurry up refund 399/ in my wallet . i hope you must solve it.
Vikram sahani
02/12/2017 4:59 pm
Order no: 55f59a5834609
Amount: 459 rupees
Number which got recharged:
T id- 55f59a5834609

The recharge is done to wrong number so please refund the money back
wrong no.[protected] Right no.[protected] plz refand this amount
mobikwik id- [protected]@nocash.mobikwik.com

PLEASE REDOUND MONEY TO MY WALLTE
MY EMAIL ID : [protected]@gmail.com

+91 93 1392 5342 [Customer Care]
    +91 94 6644 6644 [Customer Care]
    2nd Floor, Orchid Centre, Golf Course Road, Sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Mobikwik - my old mobikwik id: 9998665821 & new mobikwik id: 9970706799, [email protected]