[Resolved] Mobikwik — Recharge of 402 not done

deepak1998 on Apr 9, 2017
I recharge my jio number [protected] with amount of 402 Rs but still its not done although balance from my debit card has been deducted.
Now there is no response from your
and the customer care no. is the biggest joke you have created
Its been almost a hour getting hold by your side on the call and no one attending the call
Either return my money or recharge my jio number immediately
First and will be the last Worst experience with Mobikwik

Recharge of 402 not done
Recharge of 402 not done
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 10, 2017
Tomorrow after all of the effort i got an email that sorry your jio recharge of 402 has failed and the amount has credited in your mobikwik wallet

[Apr 10, 2017] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My jio prime recharge not happened on my number but amount deducted from my icici bank account. Neither it is reflected in mobikwik wallet so where my money gone. I Just want to money refunded in my account as soon as possible. Otherwise other legal action can be taken accordingly.

Thanks.

Hi I'm Sumit I'm recharge my jio number 303 rupees but my money was dudect but recharge is not done my order number is
Rj[protected] this recharge 1 April and costumer care is not give any respons
Please help
My mobile number is[protected]
I have tried 99 rupes recharge on this nmber [protected].. but recharge is not done ..or my 99 rupees has been deducated on my account wallat.

transation id - RJ[protected]

transation date -31/03.2017
I recharged my jio number [protected] but its fail even my recharge amount debit from my account.request you to refund back my amount 303 rs as early as possible.

+91 93 1392 5342 [Customer Care]
    +91 94 6644 6644 [Customer Care]
    2nd Floor, Orchid Centre, Golf Course Road, Sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Mobikwik - Recharge of 402 not done