[Resolved] Mobikwik — Wallet not updated

Indore, Madhya Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, India
 amresh4789
26-Apr[protected]Apr-2014) TO TRANSFER
INB Zaakpay ZAAKPAY Payments MSBI[protected]IGT6175166 TRANSFER TO[protected] 561.00
This my SBI transaction Detail. MY Email Id is amresh.[protected]@gmail.com
Mob. No. is [protected]
This transaction failed so refund my money as soon as possible.
I have made previous ticket regarding this but you are not paying attention. my old ticket no. is 627486., 635998 and 643585 regarding the same problem.
Refund My Money.

The Mobikwik team updated my wallet after complaint manually.
But one more thing for the public welfare : Some fraud people try to loot you using information provided by you on this site, they would call you as representative of the company against whom you complaining, asking your bank details like user id, ATM no. etc.to refund your money back. So beware of these people never provide them any sensitive information.

[May 01, 2014] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

trans id - [protected] trans amt-100 [protected]@gmail.com reg no-[protected] the transaction is successfully completed but my wallet not updated yet please solve this thanks
resolve this problem please and do it fast

Added rupees 1000 to mobikwik wallet that was not updated.
Registered mail- dr.[protected]@live.com
transction amount; 735
email id: [protected]@gmail.com
phone no: [protected]

Mobikwik — fraud transfer money

DEAR SIR, SOMEONE with no. [protected] made fraud through my atm, he made transaction of 9999, 2500, 1000, 200 in his mobikwik account. Pls help sir to refund my balance and share the info who made transaction.

account blocked

my account is blocked i dont know the reason please soon make it active my email is [protected]@gmail.com And my mobile number is [protected]
Mseb bill not pay to mobikwik wallet balance

+91 93 1392 5342 [Customer Care]
    +91 94 6644 6644 [Customer Care]
    2nd Floor, Orchid Centre, Golf Course Road, Sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Mobikwik - Wallet not updated