[Resolved] Tata DoCoMo Postpaid Bill — Incorrect Bill
VVikas Shah Tata Care
Following is email which I have sent to '[protected]@tatadocomo.com' after multiple communication with customer care. I did not receive satisfactory answer from complaints department. Hence raising this in consumer forum hoping to get proper answer.
This is w.r.t. my cell phone bill of Feb-Mar'13 from Tata Docomo.
I had received bill of Rs. 1667/- which includes my rents.
I have analyzed the bill and found that I was charged mainly for the 2G/3G data usage. On detail analysis, I found that I had requested for 1GB of 3G data on rent of 199/- on 8th Feb’13. System sent me a message that it had received the request and it would be activated within 66 hours. However, the scheme was activated on 12th Feb’13 as per bill without any intimation from the company.
Due to this SLOWNESS of the company and LACK of acknowledgement, I was charged for around 1000/- rupees.
Even though I had activated 3G services, Tata provided me 2G services most of the time. I am living in Gandhinagar and as per your claim; you are providing 3G services here. But I did not find that claim as true. You can get these details from my bill.
Following is summary of my usage out of free 1 GB.
2G Usage: 245 MB & 3G Usage: 45 MB
I am first time user of 3G services or even any mobile internet services. Hence, I have activated package of 1GB as I was unaware of my total usage. I used only 300 MB from that 1GB of free data.
Also, I have called to Tata call centers and visited nearest stores to understand the bill amount, the responses from attendees were bad. Sometimes they just don’t respond multiple times stating system is down or stating that this is not the postpaid customer care. Tata customer care is the worst experience for me being a user of Vodafone and Idea.
These are all details that will set the reference.
Being a frustrated with system generated HUGE bill amount, I am not willing to pay this due to following reasons.
- Tata did not inform when my pack got activated.
- Tata was very slow in activating 3G pack and that cause havoc for first time users like me. Due to this slowness, I got such huge bill. I only used 300 MB of data.
- I was mainly served 2G services in the main locality when Tata claims to provide 3G services.
- Bad and No response from Tata customer care.
- This is my 2nd such experience with TATA. Similar experience was happened to me when I was using Tata Photon. Just due to time constraint, I did pay the bill and change my internet provider. I do not want to happen this again.
After putting this amount of words and time, I am expecting justice from Tata. Kindly look into this matter seriously and give me justice by waiving off that amount of Internet Usage.
Expecting your early positive response…
Tell me proper solution at the earliest.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:02:11