Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Customer Care
Mondelez India Foods Pvt. Ltd.

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Customer Care

Mondelez India Foods Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Mondelez House, Unit No. 2001, 20th Floor, Tower-3 (Wing C), Indiabulls Finance Centre, Parel
Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Good

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India related photos (986)

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Complaints & Reviews

RakeshCSahu
Chocolates inside pack is spoiled, woth white coating on top each cubes, and its like small sponge dots in them.
My daughters have consumed those and now they are facing health issues.
I have ordered that pack from bigbasket, barcode[protected],
Packing code: t60423 a
Date: 4/16

Bigbasket complaint no. Is [protected] dated 11/07/2016

Its of bad quality, for 135/- chocolate i am bearing so much cost in there health recovery. I even dont where will lead too.

Please respond immediately

Home treat pack

[Jul 11, 2016] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Bunty Bhatia
    Dear sir
    Hi m bharat bhatia owner of satguru gen store rukmani socity ot section ulhasnagar 421004 shop code is u4skgs sir this is complain about non cooperation o[censored]r company staff sir my sale is 2k to 3k per week i got small fridge i requested ur staff to give me biger one as there is no space in it for bigger choclates there is havey demand in my area for biger choclates i reqested salesman for bigger fridge no response above that mr suresh i requested him also but no response he always says manish sir k hath me hai ithen above that i called mr manish also but he said u will get the cooler sure very next day after that he stoped responsing not ateending the call i also msged him on whats app but there also no response sir give me the way what shd i do or i have to stop selling qadbury products

MY EMAIL ID IS satguru.[protected]@gmail.com and
    cont no is [protected]
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employers

Cadbury — Gems ball [Resolved]

chhavi bahuguna
      I purchased a gems ball today..9th july..from a reputed confectioner. As my little one opened d gems ball..there was a whiff...

Threads Asia
      This is to bring to your kind notice that I purchased two Cadbury Gems Surprise Angry Birds for my kids on[protected] from M/S Shopping Basket, Shop No: 18-20, J M Orchid, Sector - 76, Noida vide their invoice no. [protected] dated:[protected].

When my kids opened the Gems Surprise and ate it, it was tasting of Paper and smelling of plastic. We immediately approached your dealer from whom we had purchased the Gems. To our disbelief the dealer bluntly refused to change the Gems and asked us to approach the company directly for any replacement issues.

This was not the first time we were having any Cadbury product. If this is the kind of behavior of your dealer in regards to replacement on any genuine complaint then we must rethink before buying any Cadbury product in future.

You are requested to please look into the matter and see if any replacement can be done or not and direct the dealer as to how to deal with customers in regards to replacement complaints in future. As far as we are concerned it's a matter of mere Rs. 80/- but I firmly believe for you it's a matter of GOODWILL.

Please decide and let me know by return mail or i can be reached at the number given below.

Thanks & Regards,

Suresh Bhagat
      Mob: [protected]
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-08-05 21:39:39

[Jul 05, 2016] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Customer Care's response Jul 05, 2016
      Dear Suresh, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd) endeavours to maintain the highest quality standards, and we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. To enable us to address your concern, please write to us at consumer.service.[protected]@mdlz.com with your purchase details. Please retain the product in a sealed bag, our representative will visit to examine/collect the product. Thank you, Consumer Service Cell, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd)
      I purchased adairy milk silk chocolate from Nasser General store, vaislai 5, ghaziabad of 150rs, which was decayed before expiry date...all the pieces broke with just one touch and taste differently. The shopkeeper refused to refund .please kindly take an action against it.my e-mail id is:farha.[protected]@gmail.com

rajeshsingh2
        Dear sir/ma'am,

I bought a cadbury gems (4.45 gm) on yesterday (30th jun-16). generally 5 candies are having in this
        Product but i have got only three candies remaining two candies are missing. so my daughter were refused to
        Take her favourite chocolate candy. i have kept this item safely in my custody. if you want to check
        You can do this.

I really worry disappointed from this incident because "cadbury" have a brand name and such type of
        Packaging issues are lost gained trust on cadbury products.

I am requesting you to take a necessary action against this because this product mainly using children’s only.

Rajesh singh
        Cont : [protected]

Plot no. a-35
        Sundar vihar, swej farm
        Nandpuri, sodala,
        Jaipur rajasthan
        302019
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-08-01 20:23:34

[Jul 01, 2016] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Customer Care's response Jul 01, 2016
        Dear rajeshsingh2, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd) endeavors to maintain the highest quality standards, and we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Our local sales officer will be contacting you soonest to examine the product and redress your grievance. Assuring you of our best services.                                                                                                                           Thank you, Consumer Service Cell, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd)
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — Worms found in temptation chocolate [Resolved]

Shiva Kumar Anantharaman

We had purchased temptation chocolate and when we opened it we could find the chocolate was in a different...

vaishakhchavan
          The quality of "cadbbury silk" purchased was very poor condition. This is obviously because of improper handling. The chocolate was flattened and all the butter had leaked out of the packing.
          The vendor (Kaushik general stores) has claimed the amount and deprived me of the chocolate.
          I have the copy of the sale and will take this to consumer court.

The vendor also could not provide me with an invoice and have received the bill on a cash memo. I have made him write his vat number on the same. I have attached it along with this complaint.
          The amount of rs.65 is small but has caused me tremendous stress and i refuse to eat defective choclate that i have paid for.
          This is a matter of ethics and our country needs to understand and adhere to the basic priciples of business.
          Treat as urgent and serious.
          Vendors address:
          Kaushik general stores
          3/2, vasudeo nagar p. P. Road,
          Andheri (East)
          Mumbai 400069
          Phone: 26831435

Quality and handling at the point of sale
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-07-28 22:23:54

[Jun 27, 2016] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Customer Care's response Jun 27, 2016
          Dear vaishakhchavan, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd) endeavors to maintain the highest quality standards, and we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Please write to us at consumer.service.[protected]@mdlz.com with your contact and product details. Thank you, Consumer Service Cell, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd)
          For the Retailer Shops, one side Margins are very less & other side, Display boxes are not being provided for months together while it should be available from day one... Company is lacking very seriously in supporting Retailers
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Food

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — Bad quality dairy milk cadbury [Resolved]

sayan92riya
            I purchased a cadbury dairy milk yesterday of rs89 on 25th june, 2016 with. I am also attaching several images where you can...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Food

Riddhi95
            I purchased a cadbury bounville cranberry (50%) flavour worth 99 rs manufactured 4/16, thus it hasnt crossed the expiry date, but on opening the wrapping i found it to be decayed with holes inside it and half in quantity, with a foul odour!
            This is ridiculous.. My child could have consumed the chocolate and fallen seriously ill. This is utterly unaccepatble.
            Disgusting

Decayed chocolate before expiry date

[Jun 25, 2016] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — Corruption in mondelez international

Haseja
              Undercutting of cadbury stocks haseja distribution network vikroli, institutional distributor of cadbury is spoiling the market...

Anishka2
              I purchased a cadbury dairy milk silk bubby worth rs 70.

The product was packed in february 2016 and reads that best before 9 months from packaging. Hence, the product had not expired.

Product was taken out from a freezer but as soon as i opened it, there was oil all over it and the chocolate smelled like a dead animal.

I have been calling various customer care numbers, truecaller shows them to be valid but I my network provider shows then to be invalid.

There is no customer redressal system in this company and it is highly disappointing.

I want compensation for the wrong which has been caused to me.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-07-25 21:17:41

[Jun 24, 2016] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Customer Care's response Jun 24, 2016
              Dear Anishka2, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd) endeavors to maintain the highest quality standards, and we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. To enable us to address your concern, please write in to consumer.service.[protected]@mdlz.com, with your purchase and contact details. Thank you, Consumer Service Cell, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd)
              My complaint no 59052176 for cadbury Bublly is not yet resolved, company is selling substandard product and not resolving even after complaint to company
              I have approached to consumer forum as company (Mondelez) is not responding to my complaint. My consumer forum complaint no is 378450

Dan Taylor
                Two roast almond packs each of 137g were bought from one of the stores in defence colony, delhi but on opening found that at some stage between leaving your factory and me buying it, the chocolate had melted and been frozen again. You need to ensure that transportation and storage is done in cool temperature.
                Let me know how you propose to compensate me and assure me that next time i buy cadbury that it had not melted and frozen.

Dairy milk silk
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-07-17 04:21:03

[Jun 15, 2016] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Customer Care's response Jun 16, 2016
                Dear Dan, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd) endeavors to maintain the highest quality standards, and we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. To enable us to address your concern, please write in to consumer.service.[protected]@mdlz.com, with your purchase and contact details. Thank you, Consumer Service Cell, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd)

Lasna Aboobaker
                  I found the left overs of a used ciggerette inside the cadburys dairy milk packet worth 25rs.

I had and still hv severe vomiting, dizziness and ill health aftr consuming it.

I had notified the company but no action taken other than delivering another chocolate through their sales man in kochi.

I want justice fr the ill health caused and action against production of cadburys dairy milk choclate.

I can providz the proof and photos.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-07-17 22:30:04

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Customer Care's response Jun 16, 2016
                  Dear Lasna, The sample collected from you has been handed over to Quality Department for a thorough root cause analysis.   Our Consumer Cell will be responding to you once the Quality Report is received.  Assuring you of our best services. Thank you, Consumer Service Cell, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd)

Manan Sanghvi
                    Hi, i purchased a cadbury dairy milk today on 10th june, 2016 with. I am also attaching several images where you can also find the details of the packet from the barcode. The product, when i took out from the packet was not in full shape of a rectangle. Also with it there were many white pores all over the body of the product. I am certainly not an expert to judge whether it is fungus or germ but the look itself is preventing me from consuming it.

I purchased the product from a bhuj at shop near r. T. O. There wasnt any delay between purchasing and opening the packet - hence i didnt mishandle the product. So i guess there is some problem in the product itself.

We are purchasing this branded product from many year and we are putting our trusts on it, what happens when we eat this type of harmfull product or when we are giving this product to our kids. This thing must be stopped and caudbury india must have to make proper testing of this type of edible product before doing the marketing of the same.

Also this is the responsibility of food agency testing the product on the behalf of government they must take care of this type of things happening specially after the incident of maggie india and some other noodle co. Please there should be any proper steps in respect of this comlaint as soon as possible.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-07-14 15:21:00

[Jun 10, 2016] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Customer Care's response Jun 13, 2016
                    Dear Manan, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd) endeavors to maintain the highest quality standards, and we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. To enable us to address your concern, please write in to consumer.service.[protected]@mdlz.com, with your purchase and contact details. Thank you, Consumer Service Cell, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd)

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — Display box and freezer [Resolved]

Tirthakbunglows
                      I have opened new retail shop (Ma shakti shoprite) in vadodara. While giving first order, self have asked to provide display...
                      Complaint category Products & Services

dikish
                      I have purchased above mentioned chocolate from sector 51 A Chandigarh Shop yesterday i.e. 28th May 2016 for my daughter but i am sorry to say that when she ate the same the experience was very bad. Foul smell is coming from the same and in taste the taste of the same was pathetic. I have stored that chocolate in refrigerator. Kindly advise where should i complaint. Kindly advise.

Sanjeev Aggarwal
                      mail : [protected]@outlook.com
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-06-30 15:25:04

[May 29, 2016] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Customer Care's response May 30, 2016
                      Dear Sanjeev, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd) endeavors to maintain the highest quality standards, and we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. To enable us to address your concern, please write to us at consumer.service.[protected]@mdlz.com with your purchase and contact details. Please retain the product in a sealed bag, our representative will visit to examine/collect the product. Thank you, Consumer Service Cell, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd)

Pooja Bafna
                        I had received a mail two weeks ago with reference to my complaint of a spoilt Cadbury Glow stating that your Sales Officer would come to collect the product for examination. I am sorry to say that even after 10 days of sending the details you required, no Sales Officer has visited to collect the very expensive product worth Rs.650. At this rate, I am truly beginning to question the worth of Cadbury's products. I am also very dissapointed at the lack of response when I try to contact your Customer Care Service. This is certainly not what is expected from a company such as yours. One would expect you to hold all your customers in high regard so this is extremely disheartening.

I expect this problem to be resolved immediately or I would be forced to take up serious action.

An extremely disappointed customer of Cadbury,
                        Pooja Bafna
                        Ref #1308801
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-07-01 00:37:07

[May 28, 2016] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Customer Care's response May 31, 2016
                        Dear Pooja, In this connection, we refer to your discussions with our Sales officer and confirm that he is meeting you today (31/5). Assuring you of our best services. Thank you, Consumer Service Cell, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd)

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — Brittle nature of dairy milk [Resolved]

Pallabi Pal
                          Dear sir/ madam,

This is to bring to your kind attention that i didnt find the quality of cadbury's dairy...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Food

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — Improper cadbury dairy milk chocolate [Resolved]

jainish27
                          Hi, i purchased a cadbury dairy milk today on 19th may 2015 with code k60229. I am also attaching several images where you...
                          Complaint category Food

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — I'm complaining about our area so mr saurabh gaur [Resolved]

deepanshusidana
                          Sir
                          I gaurav agency of north delhi wants to complaint about our area so mr saurabh gaur ([protected]), he miscommunicate...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Food

Recently Discussed

(9 minutes ago)
                          Connecting All India, Theresumework.com/
                          payment not received scam / fraud company
                          (10 minutes ago)
                          OneAssist Consumer Solutions
                          Money deducted for wa privilege
                          (11 minutes ago)
                          Airtel
                          Got no refund after failed transaction
                          (11 minutes ago)