Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Customer Care
Mondelez India Foods Pvt. Ltd.

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Customer Care

Mondelez India Foods Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Mondelez House, Unit No. 2001, 20th Floor, Tower-3 (Wing C), Indiabulls Finance Centre, Parel
Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Good

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India related photos (989)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Complaints & Reviews

Cadbury — dairy milk shots has only one shot in the sealed pack

shishir_awasthi
this is to bring to your kind notice that i the consumer has been made a fool.
today i bought a cadbury dairy milk...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Food

abtmajid
Dear Sir/Madam
greetings to you
i happened to visit a pharmacy wherin i purchased a cadburys choclate premium brand, with the desire to consume after lunch i placed the same in the refrigarator. after lunch when i opened i found that the choclate was not the one worth consumption. my mobile no is [protected] previously i recorded this issue on the cadburys site no response the shop keeper also is not wiling to listen to my complaint. why so? with a brand ambassodor who carries world wide acclaim a product unworthy of its standards being marketted it is a real shame. certainly there must be some one who can mention this to the brand ammbassador himself for prmoting such a brand, or may be the money factor is so important that they may care less. comming home from dubai on my holidays i have brought choclates from nestle van houten but have never had to grieve, in case my complaint goes unheard in 3 working days i certainly shall post this sorry picture in face book for those many to know who with care and affection buy this product for their loved ones.
regards
abdul majid
446/2 parijhatham street
gomathipuram 6th cross
madurai-625020

adityadeokar
    I purchased a Rs.10 5-star on 25/6/10. I found a hair inside the bar . The code for it is K0051 and date of manufacture is 05/10. I hold the bar as evidence and want to take legal action against the company.
    Dear Adity Adeokar,

Cadbury India endeavours to maintain the highest quality standards, and we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. To enable us to address your concern, please write in to consumer.service.[protected]@mdlz.com, with your complaint, purchase and contact details.

Cadbury Consumer Service Cell

kitty-cat309
      I recently bought a slab of cadbury dairy milk chocolate
      and found little cement stones in it when i started chewing.
      It is very unhigenic and disgusting.
      Im not even sure I want to ask how they got there.
      I AM VERY ANGRY ABOUT THIS!
      Asspecially because you call cadbury South Africa's best love chocolate and a great chocolate. States so right on your product wrapper but is not fully true seeing as all the unwanted elements found in your product. Should cadbury lover's be concearned with your companies factory's higene situations?

barcode number :[protected]
      best before date : 03 Feb 2011 12;04 HSM3.

please contact me on ; [protected]@hotmail.com
      Miss R.J.Fielding

Cadbury Bournville — worms found

divyadantuluri
        worms found on opening Cadbury Bournville code no T91128, PKD ON 11/9 B due to faulty packaging. the outer bournville pack...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Food

Cadbury Gems — quantity is much lesser than printed on the box

nabansal
        hello,
        i Nikhil Bansal s/o sh.Ajay kumar Bansal purchased a cadbury gems worth Rs:-15 on 31st may 2010 weighing according...
        Complaint category Food

Cadburys - Bournvita Little Champs — RESIDUE - IN THE PRODUCT

pallavi1
        I too felt the same problem when I started using the Little Champs product a few days back . This is something very serious...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Food

Cadburys 5 - Star — Infected with Insect

Vishal Takodara
        I opened the cadbury 5-Star for Rs- 5.00, I looked as if some insect had already eaten a part of it internally, and was no...
        Complaint category Food

Mahendra Dulal
        I purchased a Bournvita from one of the retailer here in Singtam, Sikkim on 02/03/2010. The shop is a very well known shop in Singtam Sikkim. When I was preparing a bournvita drink for my 5 year old daughter on 03/03/2010 at around 9:00 pm in the evening, to my surprise, I found a cut piece of human nail on the bournvita.

I am quite embarrassed and shocked to see the plight of the renowned company for maintaining the hygiene standard of the product.

I have kept the purchase receipt and the nail along with its photograph with me. Please help me in this regard.

Mahendra Dulal
        Shantinagar,
        Singtam,
        East Sikkim
        Pin -737134
        Ph: [protected]

Cadbury India Ltd. — WRONG DEBIT FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT!

I was booking on 06-08-09, my monthly FC season ticket from your website: www.irctc.com, but unfortunately the transaction got some error message & my account got directly debited for Rs.830/- but no STR number issued from your end. I have neither received till now i.e., on date 11-08-09, my money back nor the monthly FC railway pass. I have already purchased new pass. I donot know what is the fate of my money. I think you should stop playing with public money at the earliest & prompt in returning ilegally debited money from peoples bank accounts.I have sent mail to '[protected]@irctc.co.in' on date 06-08-09 but some Miss Leena[protected] is not aware of the transaction & asked me my bank account statement which I subsequently gave on date 08-08-09 but still my money is not retrurned to me. I think she is just postponing the process due to her lack of knowledge of what to do?? Such is the quality of your staff. I have mailed to her than five times but she has not shown the courtesy even to reply. My auto complaint ticket number generated thru your email is [IRCTC #560450] .

I hope you guys understand the emergency of the situation & refund me my full amount back with appropriate compensation for making me to take all this trouble to write you fags emails & emails & emails. I think railways is full of bunch of like LEENA!
        Oh... Is it so. It is unbeleivable with Cadbury and its quality till date and even we cannot say that it can be human error. It is totally big flaw in manufactuting unit which, as per my knowledge, are automatic plants. and any adultration must be detected by its sensor and system.

I am using Bournvita since kid and now my kids are using .

I have to rethink ... if Bournvita is not quality consious now...

Justin D Borchers
          Hello, I have recently purchased a 200g block of your Cadbury Hazelnut product. The product whick contains hazelnuts were exteremly hard. I mean i could not even bit throu the nut it's self. Product date of expirey is 20/09/2010. Item was purchased Saturday the 13/02/2010 at a local Coles supermarket. Item has not been in any weather conditions and stored in recomended storage conditions. Could you please contact myself to be compensated for my product and anything else you would like to helf out with.

Thankyou,

Justin

Rohit Dassani

This is Rohit from Bangalore. I am a big fan of Cadbury chocolates. I just bought Nutties from a near by vendor yesterday. To my suprise I didnt chew them and found small pieces of plastic fragments inside the chocolate. I still have the sample. I am really sad that the quality of these chocolates are sick. Just imagine if it goes inside a child. I know these people really dont care. Please let me know what to do?

Adarsh Munjal
              Dear Cadbury representative,

This is to inform you that you have successfully been consistent in being unworthy. Yes, in simpler and contemporary terms, YOU SUCK.

Why you wonder?

I found maggots inside a Cadbury Bournville, purchased from Tanvi Super Market, Marol, Andheri E.
              Code: T90927
              PKD: 09/09 A.

Kindly acknowledge this soon before I am forced to take any legal action against you.

NOT thanking you,
              Adarsh Munjal
              hi1 I had the same issue and noone got back to me, did anyone get back to you?
              Writer,

Cadbury will take one look at this page (if they see it) and laugh. Generally one goes to a lawyer BEFORE laying out threats. People who don't talk to a lawyer first are most likely full of it!

color faint & lose of original taste

i am a regular buyer of dairy milk choclates.i found several times that color of choclate gets faint(whites color) and with these the original taste also lose. work on these complaon soon. i love dairy milk products but not like this
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Food

Cadbury India Limited (Bournvita) — Regarding for freezing of Cadbury Bournvita.

gargnavin88
                I have two 500gm jar of Cadbury Bournvita and those jar have freezed itself. I don't know, why?
                So,...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (7)Complaint category Food

Cadbury Bournvita — No expiry date

Ankita Solanki
                I bought the cadbury bournvita and used once. When I felt something wrong with the product I lookd for expiry date on the...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (11)Complaint category Food

Poonam Sodhi

I had purchased some Fruit and Nuts from a local store at Andheri (W) and found worms in the product... the product was manufactured in October 2009 and we can see worms coming out of the chocolate.

It is extremely harmful for all and so i thought of bringing this to your notice. I have the chocolate still with me as a proof.

I don't think its a manufacturing defect but some defect in the ingredients they use which is highly unhygienic.

Poonam Sodhi

Paul Varghese
                  I had bought a fruit and nut in the month of Oct and started comsuming it ..I started bitting into something which was very hard and I continued bitting into it thinking its some nut piece but to my surprise I discovered that it was outer shell pieces of apricot (Snaps attached) and it did really hurt my tooth and gums... I registered an official complaint with Cadbury Inda Limited on their hotline and on Oct 22nd 2009 their Associate one Mr. Cyril Sequeira from their Vile Parle office visited my place took all the pieces assuring that by 1st week of Nov I would hear from them and we could settle the issue... Till date i.e Nov 26th I have not heard from them and whenever I call them there is no positive reply from them... I have even recorded my conversations with them and would we more than happy to share them too if required

Do let me as to how do I take this forward as I am hurt twice, once when I consumed the product and next when they took the customer for granted which I am not ready to take it lying down.

Many thanks for your support

Paul Varghese
                  +[protected]

Bad Quality
                  We are holding a small outlet at Chandigarh and we are doing business of your company about 2.4 lac annually. Since July 2009, the cooling machine of voltag is not working properly and we made a complaint to Voltas but till now it has not been rectified. Sometime we don't prefer to get the material out of the machine as it gives lot of labout to open and close
                  Will you attend to it.
                  Out address is Shop No. 12, Panjab University, Sector 14, Chandigarh.
                  Will you attend to it.
                  Out address is Shop No. 12, Panjab University, Sector 14, Chandigarh.
                  I want confirmation at the earliest.

Cadbury India Limited — Nut shell found in the Chocolate

I bought the cadburys fruit and nut chocolate for my son. When eating I found pieces of the nut shell. Luckily I found that piece instead of my 1.5 yr old son. I have taken the picture as well. I wish I could forward it to some address.

Cadbury India Limited — UNABLE TO GET AP COMMERCIAL TAXES WEBSITE

Here, we have problem to locate the andhrapradesh commercial taxes website open to do some transactions

Kathryn Mckelliff
                    When ever i buy or is given a box of cadbury favourites i always notice how the turkish delights always out way the other chocolates.. This is very annoying as i am not a fan nor alot of people i ask a fan of the turkish delights.. therefore by the time ive eaten the other chocolates there always seems to be at least 10 turkish delights left over.. 10 seems to be a big number when it doesn't seem ive eaten or seen big amounts of flakes or cherry ripes which is also annoying as they are my favourites.. I just wish you would put more of the other chocolates and less turkish delights..

Snehal Prafulchandra Mehta
                      On October 5, 2009, I had purchased a company sealed box of Dairymilk Chocolates from a general stores located at J.S.S. Road, Chirabazar, Mumbai – 400 002, having following particulars on the box:

Net Weight 630 Gms (60 X 10.5 Gms) [Code H90821 pkd 08/09 at 8:33:17]

To my surprise, when I opened the box after reaching at home, I found exactly 59 pieces of chocolates instead of 60 pieces of Dairymilk chocolates.

Please look into the matter.
                      On 06 Nov 2009, i purchased a Rs 20 DairyMilk. Net wt 40g. Code H90808. Pkd 08/09 A1. We purchased from a shop in Chennai, Villivakkam.

It was shocking to see that it was full of fungus. Without noticing we had two pieces of that and we had to rush to the doctor when we noticed it.

Being No 1 Branded Chocolate, it was really shocking to see something like this. Please see to it, it doesnt happen again
                      Respected sir/mam [mr.Desuza ji]
                      my self komal narang [shop-no-2 sai collection, infront of prem nagar gurudwara madan mahal gupteshwar road jabalpur [m.p] i am yours old dealer of cadbuary but your old dealer [GHEBA SWEAT ]comment for freeze for last 2 year but till now i dont got the freeze i also ready to take full varioty .and agree to yours company rules, for make a big bill also but your sales officer [ mr.sandeep] are interested in giveng freeze to there friends.from your company person has taken photo of my shop in deepawali time i have good sale of your products.

so i herbly request u to solve my problem as soon as possiable because the summer season is on head witch affect my sale.

komal narang
                      contact-no-shop[protected]
                      MOB - [protected], [protected], , [protected]
                      Respected sir/mam [mr.Desuza ji]

komal narang
                      contact-no-shop[protected]
                      MOB - [protected], [protected], , [protected]
                      i have buy dairy milk costing Rs.50 but when i opened the choclate i found tht in the choclate holes where made

brand duplicacy

really shameful...bad quality

Cadbury — Found insect holes on Cadbury Gems

Akshay Pawar
                        I had bought a Cadbury Celebrations box for M.R.P. Rs.125 in which i found a Cadbury Gems pack of 28.4g which had a slightly...

Cadbury India Ltd, Malanpur Gwalior — Name of applicant to be corrected

Pardeep Singh
                        I pardeep Singh my PAN no. is CIXPS3141M from Gwalior. I got PAN card in which their is mistake in name.So i...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (106)

Recently Discussed

(4 minutes ago)
                        Sony India
                        bravia tv display issue
                        (24 minutes ago)
                        Flipkart
                        delay from flipkart department to give me the resolution and also directly closing my account after intimating them many times
                        (25 minutes ago)
                        Star-Clicks.com
                        fake company
                        (36 minutes ago)
                        Religare Health Insurance
                        claim rejection
                        (38 minutes ago)
                        Brothers Footprint
                        Took our money and blocked us