Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India
Mondelez India Foods Pvt. Ltd.

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Mondelez House, Unit No. 2001, 20th Floor, Tower-3 (Wing C), Indiabulls Finance Centre, Parel
Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Good

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Complaints & Reviews

Hi Team,

I am retailer of Shell India pvt ltd, i have sold Cadbury product from last 3 years at my shell outlet JILL ENTERPRISE Surat Gujarat. Client Code is 8905 has been given by your company. I have complained about chiller not working properly at my outlet to Mr. Shashikant Dubey (SO) of Cadbury India in surat. I have request him that Water leakage from chiller and so much noise from chiller. I requested him that get repaired the same by sending some engineer and solve the problem. But Mr Dubey without listening complaint properly, immediate dined that engineer is not going to come due to covid condition. He was talked with me very rudely and told me that stop selling Cadbury items at your outlet. His attitude is very rude. I am not expecting such rude behavior from Cadbury India. My Mobile no is [protected].
May 20, 2021

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
We thank you for writing to us. To register your complaint, please call on our toll free number [protected]. Alternately please write to us at [protected]@mdlzindia.com providing us with the name, address and telephone number of your shop and giving us full details of your complaint. Assuring you of our best services.

You might receive many complaints and I dont know if my complaint/suggestion would be addressed- hopefully...

I was purchased a cadbury celebration few days back but the product is damage though the product is not expeir. What to do now . How could you compromise with quality.
    May 14, 2021

Hi, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd) endeavours to maintain the highest quality standards, and we regret to note that you have had an unpleasant experience. To enable us to address your concern, please write to us at [protected]@mdlzindia.com providing us with your full name, address, phone number and purchase details.To enable us to action your complaint we request all these details. Thank you, Consumer Service Cell, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd)

To the team,
      Tomorrow I order two small Cadbury's celebration 50 rs packs for my kids, in which the Cadbury bar (dairy milk) found of bad quality, and having white colour fungus on it .this was sooo bad, by mistake my 2 year son eat some part of it..can't accepted from company like Cadbury to deliver such a bad quality product..I am writing to you to take some immediate action on it...
      May 14, 2021

I bought 2 dairy milk today and both are faulty on one choclate we didn't find the dairy milk logo and another one we got half inside I'm sharing both images.
        Faulty Product
        Faulty Product
        May 10, 2021

May 08, 2021
        Updated by John Alhat
        I bought 2 dairy and both are faulty on one choclate didn't have dairy milk logo on it and another one is half cholate inside

The chocolate was within its expiry date (pkd on 03/01/21) and unopened till I opened it to find oily and sticky secretion all over the paper cover giving off a foul smell. I didn't open the golden foil but the foul smell is very prominent. Please provide support.
          Oily secretion from Cadbury silk
          May 07, 2021

Yesterday I bought a Cadbury Temptations Almond Treat and now while I opened the paper cover I saw that the upper corner portion of the chocolate bar was missing. The packet was intact. It was neither torn nor leaked!! I always trusted Cadbury but never really imagined that it was becoming fraud like the others too!!!
            May 01, 2021

I bought a dairymilk (₹40) and it was packed on 09/03/21. When i opened the seal, i saw this pattern on the choclate. It seems disturbing.
              Please do the needful.
              I'm attaching images with this complaint.
              Apr 29, 2021

Hi Team, I bought a box full of dairy milk chocolates for my sons birthday to distribute to his friends, as i opened one chocolate from the box, the color was changed and spots were seen.. then i taught the product must be expired but it was manufactured 29.01.21 and hold 12 months of expiry...
                Apr 26, 2021

Cadbury Bournville 70% dark . This chocolate is very bad and taste is very worst. So please stop the product. The product quality is very worst. I'm not satisfied.some health issues will come.i vomit it. Thank you
                  Apr 26, 2021

You notified. Ok but don't take action I want other Cadbury chocolate for my 100/-
                  We would like to inform you that Cadbury Bournville 70% dark has been well accepted by consumers ever since its launch. In fact it was launched because of demand from consumers. However, we note your feedback. Assuring you of our best attention at all times.

I am a grocery shop owner.My shop at chapui khash colliery, kalipahari, Paschim Burdwan, West Bengal-713339.
                    I sale...
                    I Hazari Provisional Store
                    I want new Cadbury chocolates cooler please give me new cooler. I have already complained...
                    I bought a pack of Cadbury Hot chocolate on April 6th and its manufacturing date on Pack was 11/2020, according to the pack...

This is with regards to the chocolate we purchased Qadbury Temptations Almond Treat from pista house...

Chocolate color and quality are not good.it comes in 2 color brown and half in silver
                    Dairymilk cadbury
                    Apr 18, 2021

Apr 16, 2021
                    Updated by sahil insa
                    Defected

My current visicooler is 5 year old and its cooling capacity is not enough to store products well. Since 2 years i am requesting my local distributer to replace my visicooler but they ignore me to last 2 years.
                      Apr 15, 2021

There was a dead fly with web and eggs on my fuse chocolate. What you guys are going to do about it
                        Dead fly with web on fuse chocolate
                        Dead fly with web on fuse chocolate
                        Apr 11, 2021

I have found the piece of cotton cloth in Cadbury Crackle. This is major quality issue, irresponsible behavior and matter...

I had purchased one fruit & nut chocolate and on opening, it is found rotton from inside. see attached video.

You can either refund or replace.

Name: D N Shah
                          Add: 803, Shatrunjay, Neelkanth Valley, Rajawadi, 7th Rad, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai - 400077

Ph: [protected]