[Resolved]  Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — dairy milk silk complaint

My wife has purchased a dairy milk silk from alappuzha (Premier supermarket, east of vazhichery jh. Cullen road, alappuzha). But after she ate half of this she felt some trouble in stomach after some time. Then we checked the packing date, it was 09/17. Now she is suffering from food poison. What a company is this.! This company selling expired food products. How can we give these items to children., its terrible. W e need justice.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 28, 2019

[Feb 21, 2019] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Customer Care's response Feb 22, 2019
Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd) endeavors to maintain the highest quality standards. All our products are totally safe for consumption. We are concerned to note your comment and would request you to provide specific details to us. Please write to us at [protected]@mdlzindia.com providing us with your purchase and contact details. We have enjoyed consumer confidence for over 70 years in India. Assuring you of our best services.

Consumer Service Cell, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd)
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hi Team,

I bought Bournavita 750 grams ( code : R901 14 C) .Packed date 14/01/2019.

When I opened the pack yesterday there was a plastic piece identified .Iam not sure this packet may contain further plastic particles .Attaching the photo proof for your refferene .

My few months P7 payout was not given...
Pls do something sir

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Address
    Mondelez House, Unit No. 2001, 20th Floor, Tower-3 (Wing C), Indiabulls Finance Centre, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013