Mother Dairy
Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt. Ltd.

Mother Dairy Customer Care

Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
India - 201301

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Mother Dairy related photos (167)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Mother Dairy Complaints & Reviews

Mother Dairy — expiry date milk supply to consumer [Resolved]

aayush gupta
when i recevied a milk(6 liter), who was expired before i purchased that. so i complaint for that . My complaint...

Ram
It looks mother dairy hardly takes care of customer care campaign.
Gone are the days, when its booths were manned by well trained staff.
Nowadays, goons or vandals manage it.
Take for example, Mother dairy booth in Sector 12, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075.
Its staff is not only ill trained but badly behaved.
It often uses foul/gruff language with customers, many of them happen to be well read professionals.
Since, there is hardly any other milk booth, elderly persons and office goers have no or limited options.
May I request mother dairy to take strict action against these employees or ask the booth owner to change them.
This creates a bad impression on a good brand!
Hope, my request will be attended!
yours,
ram nivas,
Dwarka
I am completely agree with this. I too have witnessed similar things in Ambar Hai Dwarka Sec 19. The booth number is 159. The name of the employee/owner is Mr. Inderjeet. He uses very foul language and behaves very badly with the customers. Due to his behaviour I avoid going to the booth.

I don't have any hope that Mother Dairy will take any action against it. But if they do something it'll help them regaining some lost customers.

Thanks and Regards
Sushant Kumar Dubey
i completely agree with this. i witness even worse than this in rohini secor-2 safal booth where staff doesn`t even miss chance to molest custmers on pretext of rush . behaviour of staff is not so good with customers. mother dairy is too complecent about all this . there should be bar of qualification and proper training of the staff.
hello sir.
i complentely agree with booth no 025 in illigal so you plz chack the document 10th Class
booth address
nijamudin railways station
booth no.025
booth holders name. S.P mathur
I am fully agree.
Take for example, Mother dairy booth 676 in Vikas Puri, Gallaxy market, New Delhi-110018.
Its staff is not only ill trained but badly behaved.
It often uses foul/gruff language with customers specially with ladies, many of them happen to be well read professionals.
This creates a bad impression on a good brand!
Hope, my request will be attended!
yours,
Kandari
in most of delhi its like that. i never visited to above mentioned booths
but have same experience from some other mother dairy booth most
of shopkeeper seems to be illetrate and don`t know how to behave
. and i also agree that mother dairy will never take action against them
as this department too is full of such people so they don`t understand what
is good behavior

Vijayaragavan P

This is Vijayaragavan from Ghaziabad. I would like to complaint about the "Mother Diary" milk franchisee man who refused to take 50P coin and selling 500 ml milk pocket for Rs. 11.00 as the MRP is Rs. 10.50.

Also he rudely said that the 50P coin he cannot accept at all.

The shopkeeper Name and Address as follows; Mr. Sunil, “Safal Store” Plot No. 64, 1st Floor, Sector 6, Vaishali, Ghaziabad – 201 010

Please advice.

Thnaks and Regards,
    Vijayaragavan P

Mother Diary milk — refusal to give the product.

this is a compalint against the booth no. 1608 in the jankapuri area.On asking for3 packets of double toned milk, he showed us 2 packts of milk (with 4 days left to expire) and 1 packet (with 1 day left).we refused to accept the 1 packet whose expiry was near.on this he refused to sell as any of the packets.
    this is highly irresposnsible behaviour towards any customer.
    plz take that into notice .

Mother Dairy — Bad Quality Buttermilk [Resolved]

Mukund Vashist
      I purchased Butter Milk from a shop near Jyotinagar, Nagarabhavi on 9th April evening around 7:30 PM. When opened, it had...

K Narayan
      Dear Consumer Forum,

For the first time i am contacting this forum. I live in Noida Sector 51, Kendriya Vihar. Here there is mother diary booth which is operating on behalf of the Mother Diary Delhi where the Agent over charges more than the MRP for the Milk packet as details given below:

Product Name Tonned Milk 1/2 Litre quantity

MRP mentioned Rs 10.50/Packet

Amount Charged Rs 11.00/Packet

Although the Matter is not for 50 np but the agent is liable to sell the product more than the MRP. Also the matter was taken with the consumer forum of the Mother Diary but to my best of Knowledge no action has been taken. Also Want to inform that he dont even intend to return the balance whereas the counter nearby the area try to return the balance vide some balance token/toffee for the same value.
      Respected sir,
      i have only one complin that
      "Why mother diary milk smells, that it could be difficult to drink..????
      this isnt a complaint .i want to know what all are the contaminayion happens before and after packaging.

misbehavior

i went to buy sweet milk from mother dairy booth no 606 the saller men misbehave with me and very rude language. mother dairy 606 rajouri garden new delhi.

Nirmalendu Kargupta
        This is to inform you that I am a reguler customer of Mother Dairy milk since last 6 years. My complaint is not with product quality but against your perticuler booth keeper of one of your booth at C R Park. Today morning I bought one litr of tone milk & after reaching home within 5 minutes, I found that the milk pack is leaked & I came back to booth immedieately & ask booth keeper to replace it. He said we cannot replace the same after the product sold out. His behaviour with me infront of other customer is very rude which is not expected from a booth keeper of Mother Dairy.

Please let me know that packing is also a component of your product & when it is foundy faulty, then why this booth keeper is refusing to replace it?

I would request you keep polite booth keeper who can behave properly with your valuable customer.
        JAGPREET WALIA's response Apr 30, 2014
        YOU ARE IDIOT

Mother Dairy - Dahi — ADULTERATED BY DEAD INSECT IN IT [Resolved]

ARVIND SUKHIJA
          Dear Quality Head - MOTHER DAIRY - DELHI

Today, I have bought MOTHER DAIRY DAHI BNO. 082282BF.2002 MFD. 15...

Kmf - Mother Dairy - Yelahanka — Non-availability of MILK-BOOTH facility at SAHAKARNAGAR+KODIGEHALLI+THINDLU LAY-OUT [Resolved]

srinatrh.r

This is to inform that, we have been unable to reach across your dairy products, due to non-availability...

Ashish Vashist
          A half liter poly bag of full cream milk of Mother Dairy which is priced at MRP 12.50 per pack is sold at Rs. 13.00 per pack through out the NCR region at all retail outlets.

Is it that demand of their product outruns the supply or it is a strategy by the company to give higher disguised margin throughout their supply chain.

Veena Lal
            I purchased a packet of Mother Dairy Dahi from a shop M/s
            V.K.Traders in Jeewan Nagar manufactured by your
            PATPARGANJ Branch Bno D 82511Ab 1157 mfd date
            07.09.08 Mrp 23.00 .When we opened the packet we found a
            number of cockroches on the surface of the dahi. We do not
            know how many are there inside.
            We have kept the same in our fridge for someone from Mother Diary to check and take strict action.
            We have lost trust in Mother Diary Products
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Mother Dairy, Thirumala, Reliance, Jersey Or Any Company Manufacturing Packaged Milk — Extra price taken on MRP [Resolved]

Ranjita Neogi
              I am a resident of Anandnagar Colony, Khairtabad, Hyderabad-500004. In my locality, every gorcer shop charges 50 paisa...

DHANASHREE PALANDE

We have 15 Airtel connections numbers [protected]-10
              and [protected]-206 for all these sixteen lines their is no range inside the
              plant as one of the two booster is not working.

Kindly send your enginer as early as possible else we have to go for other connections.

Please do the needful immediately as we are facing this network problem from last 20 days.

Mamta.
              This Mother Diary No.045 Fruit and Vegetable Mother Diary.

My complaints is i) they are purchasing nearest market (weekly market Monday Market).
              ii) they are purchasing vegetable nearest 6 ten (J block, Saket)
              iii) they are purchasing vegetable different vegetable and fruit salers.

Tempo coming the Vegetable & Fruit Mother Dairy is 01.00 A.M., 2.30 A.M., 3.30 A.M. 4.30 A.M., 5.30 A.M. and eveing time 4.00 P.M. or 5.00 P.M. and they open a shop for selling pakoras in front of Vegetable Mother Diary.

Other Vegetable Mother Diary has been purchase vegetable (Tempo) come to Mother Diary 2 to 3 times in a Day. Can you enquire the above problem. I request you please surprise enquiry of the Vegetable Mother Diary.
              Nivedita Kunj, sector 10, R.K.Puram, New Delhi is a central government officers colony. here due to non existence of vegetable & Fruit Mother Dairy booth, vegetables and fruits are sold here in the morning from vegetable & Fruit Mother Dairy booth, Sector-9, R.K.Puram, New Delhi. My complaint is that the vendor sold vegetables and fruits on higher rates. If the rate of papaya is Rs 15 at a particular day on F&V Mother Dairy booth he will sold it at Rs. 18. He usually charges 2 or 5 rupees higher for per kg . He don't give any receipt for items sold by him. It is requested that a surprise check may be made in this regard and the vendor shall be directed not to charge above the fixed rate and also display authorise rate list issued by F&V mother dairy .
              Myself Sanjeev from Kendriya Vihar-II, Sector-82, NOIDA. There is one fruit & vegetable mother diary booth in the abovesaid society. My complaint against the vendor, that he does not paste the commodities rate list on the wall or notice board, so we are unable to known the price of the items, which are sold in the booth. He has not attended the customers so polietly and use the rough or innocent behaviour. It is requested that a surprise check may be made in this regard and the vendor shall be directed not to charge above the fixed rate and also display authorise rate list issued by F&V mother dairy.

Thanx with regards.
              My Complaint is: This is regarding fruits and vegetable outlet of Mother dairy in Mayur Vihar-I Ext. We find that evey day they collect the garbage and instead of disposing off they burn it causing a lot of pollution problem in the neighbourhood. The incharge does not respond favourably when requested not to do so. Pl. take corrective action.

Mother Dairy — Stale Curd [Resolved]

charu raheja
                Dear Sir

I purchased a mother dairy dahi from Rajouri Garden booth no. 606 and it was smelling badly. I went...

Mother Diary - Flavored Milk - Chillz, Kesar Elaichi — Rotten Milk [Resolved]

Shashi Malik
                i purchased mother dairy's Flavored milk - Chillz (kesar elaichi), 4 packets from mother dairy outlet in sec - 82 noida,...

gmittal76
                This is in regard to your package toned milk. I bought one packet from Mother Dairy outlet and it was lying in the fridge for 2 days today when i boiled it was spoiled but normally milk should turn into granules like we make paneer but to my shock it turned to something like white rubber which even i tried my best to break the lump but it was streching like rubber or nylon piece. It seems that milk is adulterated with some synthetic chemicals. I am shocked as i am feeding my 2 year old son with this milk for last 1 year and if it is adulerated milk i don't know how much harm it would have caused. Please let me know how you ensure that milk you recieve is not adulterated and where i can get the same tested with some 3rd party for its quality.
                hello sir
                i want to know that what is synthetic milk, what type of chemical being used, and what are the adverse effeact on health ?

Price problem

Dear sir/smt./any act.
                Sir mai tekhand village okhla phase 1 me rahta hun sir yahan kuchh shop kipper mother diary milk ka pkt.25 26 Rs. Me sell kar rahe h jabki us par Rs.24 likha h shop kippers ki iss manmaani ko rokne k liye koi upaay Karen aapka bahut aabhari rahunga sir thank you
                Dear NABAB SINGH,

We regret the inconvenience caused. You are requested to forward us your

Contact details (telephone no.),
                And we will get back to you at the earliest to make sure necessary action is taken.

Mother Dairy Team

NIDHI GAUR
                  Respected Madam/Sir,

This is bring to your notice that I Mrs. Nidhi Gaur Residing in 1-A- 1902, WHISPERING PALMS, LOKHANDWALA, KANDIWALI (E), MUMBAI-400101, want to file a complaint against Mother Dairy & my local shopkeeper.

Being a genuine customer of India , I would like to draw your attention towards some issue’s faced by the regular customer’s. :-

On 23rd Nov’07 I had purchased 1 ltr of tonned milk from my local grocery shop. As per the MRP I supposed to pay RS. 18/- to my shopkeeper but he asked me to pay Rs. 22/- instead of Rs. 18/- while saying that the price of the milk has increased from RS. 18/- To Rs. 22/- since from 5TH of Nov’07 and as per his knowledge the same news has been published by the company in the newspapers.

Now my point is that :-
                  •If there is any price hike then why the company is circulating the old packaging in the market with the old printed MRP on it?
                  •Why Mother dairy is using the old packaging to delivers its product?
                  •How did a customer know the exact price of the Milk?
                  •Why company has not taken any pain to guide the customers or generate awareness for the same?
                  •Why the customer pay extra Rs 4/- which is not showing on the MRP?
                  •Why the customer has been cheated by the dealers or by the Mother dairy due to their own negligence?

As of now I have paid the said amount to my grocery boy but I would like to compliant about this issue, so that in future no one can be cheated by these people. And I would also request you to take stringent action against my local shopkeeper who is manipulating the price & doubling his money.

The address of my Shopkeeper is are as follow:
                  SUNDARM SUPER MKT
                  LOKANDWALA TOWNSHIP, KANDIWALI (E), MUMBAI,
                  LANDMARK : WHISPERING PALMS SHOPING CENTER.

PS: I had also made the same complaint to our local BMC DEPT ( kandiwali- west) with the original bill generated by the grocery owner. The complaint # is 750 for your reference. I hope I will hear from you soon.

Thanking You.