Mother Dairy
Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt. Ltd.

Mother Dairy Customer Care

Good

Mother Dairy Complaints & Reviews

Sir
It has been observed that mother dairy booth 665 token vending machine
Becomes un functional during power failure.
Result of that during long power milk quality in stored milk in booth becomes in hygienic. Most of the time morning milk becomes curd during
Boiling. This has been intimated to booth vendor. He is helpless to get replaced the battery from mother dairy.
Pl. Initiate this complaint on priority
Aug 15, 2020

Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Curd made from mother daily full cream milk is so sticky and looks like favicol, even water is not dissolving in the curd.
    Aug 12, 2020

Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to kindly email us your contact details and location of purchase/booth number with us so that we can get in touch with you for resolving your concern.

Mother Dairy.

Yesterday i purchased 3 packets of tonned milk dated 11 august 2020 and 1 curd worth rs 30 of the same date of expiry but...

Hi, my name is sandesh kumar from shahjahanpur u. P. There is shop nearby who is charging 30 rupees for 500 ml milk however the price of the product is 28 rupees. What should i do?
      Aug 07, 2020

Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to kindly email us your contact details and location of purchase at consumer.[protected]@motherdairy.com.

Mother Dairy.

I am very happy with all the products of mother dairy, but my complaint is only against the people who handle the dealing of such a product. I regularly buy milk & other products, today (06-aug-20) around 06:39 pm, as usual, i went to mother dairy to buy milk, they are extremely rude and doesn't have manners to talk to consumers. So i want you to kindly take action on such people and when i asked them you guys don't have manners, he replies don't come here to buy. This not first he asked whenever some tell something they always reply the same.

The complaint is from mother dairy of noida sector 49, mother dairy boot no.18807. This is not acceptable.

Kindly take some action against them.
        Arshad bajaj. +[protected]
        Aug 06, 2020

Dear Arshad,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly drop us your contact details at consumer.[protected]@motherdairy.com. And we assure you that our team will certainly investigate into this matter and will resolve the same.

Mother Dairy Team.

Hello, your mother dairy booth no. 19702 dilshad colony. Owner of this shop is very rude and he is denying for any other payment...

Abhay Kumar Singh and Jaswant Singh, employees of Mother Dairy Lucknow, have cheated me. And threatened with correspondence. There is no hearing on complaint to its higher officer. On the contrary, my deposit has been misappropriated. Despite many complaints, no action is being taken. Please help me
          Regarding indecent behavior and fraud committed by employees
          Aug 05, 2020

Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today i purchased mother dairy 2 packets of 170 ml the expiry date was 3 aug 2020. When i heated them they got curdle, after that we i complaint regarding this to shop (K. P confectionery prem nagar karnal)
            Mobile no. [protected] they refused to replace it.. And tell me that they cannot do anything and you can do anything.

Please find the attached picture of packets of milk
            Tell me what should i do?
            Aug 02, 2020

Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly drop us you contact details and location of purchase/booth number at consumer.[protected]@motherdairy.com.

Mother Dairy.

This safal booth no. 81903, i purchasedcoriander a grade 290 gms. But, instead of a grade, it turned out to be c grade or...

Today I received poor quality of milk for the third time in 1 week at mother dairy booth no 68 B block Sarita Vihar. The seller Mr. Sonu is a very dishonest person and is rude to his costumers. He always sells half litre packets instead of full litres and hence we have to pay more. I told him about the situation and he said he didn't care at all. This rude and bad behaviour cannot be tolerated by anyone. I request you to change this guy as he is on purpose selling old products to us.
              Jul 25, 2020

Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly share your contact details and location of purchase with us at consumer.[protected]@motherdairy.com. So that we can resolve your concern at the earliest.

Mother Dairy Team.

Hello mother dairy

I have purchased 2 pouch of plain chacha on 19/07/2020 from booth no. 151 sector 7, dwarka...

Dear Sir/ Ma”am,
                This is to inform you that, I have bought a token milk 4 LTRS from Mother dairy booth No.870 today (18/07/2020)in the evening. When I boiled the milk, the milk start giving lot of thick white stuff and it comes on the top. Which is not a cream but seems something added in the milk.
                I went to the booth and shown him that stuff, the owner told me that it is due to high quantity of powder.
                I just need to know why it happens as I am buying this token milk from more than 10years. I am scared of giving this milk to my kids and worry about the quality of milk I am drinking.
                I just need to know, It’s due to mother dairy fault or the booth owner did something.
                Please let me know the status of this complaint and request you to registered it as an official complaint from my side. Kindly act on it as soon as possible as this will somewhere ruining the image of the company.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks and regards,

Faisal Khan
                Vasundhra
                Ghaziabad
                Jul 18, 2020

Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to kindly share your contact details and booth number with us so that we can resolve your concern at the earliest. We request you to kindly share the details with us at consumer.[protected]@motherdairy.com.

Mother Dairy.

I have raised complaints on the portal but there has been no response. The safal store (810) in sector 29 noida has for long been buying large amounts of fruits and vegetables from the local mandi at low prices and suspect quality everyday and selling them at safal premium prices. He also keeps an offline scale to maintain off system inventory. We do not pay high prices for cheap produce. Please have this stopped immediately. He brings in the produce every morning between 7:00 am and 8:00 am.
                  Jul 18, 2020

Mother Dairy.
                  Your email address has been modified, so I can’t send you a mail. We can communicate over here. The safal booth outlet was already mentioned in the complaint, it was 810, sector 29, Noida. The person running the booth continues to bring a tempo load of fruits and vegetables from the Mandi. He had stopped for a day, then started using his car and now it’s business as usual. 70% of what he receives is sent to three other sub vendors that he supplies to. He then makes this 70% up by bringing in fruits and vegetables from the Mandi. He gets high value items like ginger, garlic, apples, papayas, mangoes which are available at a fraction of the cost that safal supplies at.
                  We believe in safal providing high quality, low pesticide produce but what he sells is chemical laced Mandi products and almost all consumers buy it with confidence not knowing that mother dairy is letting them down by not enforcing discipline. This should fall under the adulteration act of FDA and is a criminal act. As you have been informed and if no action is taken, you will be complicit in the criminal act. You have an enforcement wing which should be sent to catch him in the act, which is usually done between 7:00 - 8:00 am.
                  Hoping for a quick resolution.

On the date16/07/2020 . i buy a watermelon from safal dairy at 7:30 pm which was looks fresh from outside and anotherday when i was cuts that watermelon it was smelling and rot from inside when i was again goes to that motherdairy to complaint about this, the seller of that saafal dairy debated with me and said that its not their fault, when where we complaint . whereas the seller of safal dairy also said that if the product se sell from their and that wan was not good we take it them to it when where we go ? And a one more thing was on that safal dairy vegitable and fruits are deteriorate and some products selling at price is higher than pice setted for selling fruit and vegitable . And also a thing hey live with their enire family in that safal dairy .
                    Jul 17, 2020

Mother Dairy.

I bought 4 litre of full cream milk, which got ejaculated, as soon it got boiled.
                      Need resolution and quick response, to continue with organisation like mother dairy...
                      Jul 16, 2020

Mother Dairy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We request you to kindly email us the following details your contact details and booth number so that we can resolve your concern at the earliest. Our email address is consumer.[protected]@motherdairy.com.

Mother Dairy.

I bought some fruit yoghurts (Mango flavoured) 2 days ago from nearby super market and it states that the manufacturing date is of 4th july 2020 and the expiry date is 19 july 2020. But today (On 15 july 2020) when i opened it to eat a very pungent smell came and the yoghurt is also not looking good.
                        The yoghurt can become a reason for someone's ill health.
                        Jul 17, 2020
                        My query has been not resolved yet.. Please mark it is as on going process.
                        Jul 16, 2020

Jayesh5t's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 16, 2020
                        I already did yesterday but till now no response .
                        The mail I'd on which I mailed is [email protected]

And the email id you gave above is not valid .

I had raised a complaint to mother dairy customer case service with the complaint number 1018452 on...
                          The employee/owner of this safal sadiq nagar is not only rude to the customer. These guys beat customers also. Today morning...
                          On 3rd July, I purchased ½kg of mother dairy"Ghee" product from Booth No- 044 (Situated in Subhash Khand, Giri Nagar). br...
                          Hi Team,
                          I am customer of mother dairy. Want to draw your kind attention that while purchasing we have to scan QR...