[Resolved] Motorola Mobility — mobile not working in 25 days with major issues (motherboard change/display change)

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 ravinderpadigela on Nov 9, 2018
I bought moto g6 on 12th october 2018, then on 29th oct 2018 mobile suddenly stopped working and nothing is worked in this. So i went to autorized moto service center, and given on same day they have re-installed software and informed its software issue.

After using again i got same issue on 5th nov 2018, again i went to same moto service center on 6th nov 2018, they told to replace the mother board of the mobile. I said ok, then they have called back on 8th nov 2018 to collect mobile. They waited me more than 1 and 1/2 hour to collect my mobile then i took and found some scratch beside to the display of the screen, then i informed them again while giving my mobile this scratch is not there. Then they checked and again taken mobile, then told, we will replace the entire display.

I got frustrated by hearing all these, with in 25 days of time i went 4 times to moto service center and 3 times it got repaired (Software re-installed/mother board change/ display change). This is not fine. If new mobile works like this then what is the use of purchasing new mobile, we can purchase with second hand mobile with half price and use.

This is wasting my office timings and personal timings as well.

Details of mobile:
Modal: moto g6,
Imei1: [protected],
2nd complaint no in moto service center: soin[protected]

And i called to moto customer care, they are informing: we will not replace mobile, we will replace only parts.

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 13, 2018

[Nov 09, 2018] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response, Nov 12, 2018

Apologies for the inconvenience caused, we take such matter very seriously.
We have escalated your concern to the relevant team.
They will get in touch with you and assist you ahead.

Gagan

Lenovo-Motorola Social Media Support

+91 12 4413 1500 (India)
    +1 800 668 6765 (USA)
    12th Floor, Tower D. Dlf Cyber Greens. DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Motorola Mobility - mobile not working in 25 days with major issues (motherboard change/display change)