[Resolved] Motorola Mobility — mobile phone g6 not doing turbo charging

Katyayani Singh on Jan 1, 2019
Recently bought moto g6. It isn't doing turbo charging. Showed it at the shop all he did was replace the adapter which didn't resolve the issue. The phone turbo charged only twice. When showed at service center the guy said it has software issues and has taken the phone to fix it. But i have become very irritated because of it. It has been only 24 days, since i bought the phone on 7 december and today is 1 january. I believe the phone should be replaced. I did not buy the phone to keep running to the service center. That guy at the service center told me that i have to keep running to the service center even though its just 3-4 days since i bought the product if i want my product to work. That is the most stupid defense i have ever come across. You guys launch defective pieces in the market and then your salesman have the audacity to say that we have to keep running to them if the product is flawed. You do not give proper guarantee neither do you make sure to test all your products before launching and top of it your service center guys talk like this. Is it like if we buy your product then we have to waste all our time and energy in getting it to work properly. If this is how motorola operates this would be the last time i would be using it.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 2, 2019

[Jan 01, 2019] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2019

Sorry to hear that.

Please email us at [email protected] referring to this post.

Our team will assist you ahead.

Gagan

Lenovo-Motorola Social Media Support

Comments

I am tiered of trying all the ways to get it fixed still internet is very slow my moto phone. I am using jio sim and same sim is provide superb speed in other mobile phones.

+91 12 4413 1500 (India)
    +1 800 668 6765 (USA)
    12th Floor, Tower D. Dlf Cyber Greens. DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Motorola Mobility - mobile phone g6 not doing turbo charging