[Resolved] Motorola Mobility — unsatisfactory response

Surat City, Gujarat, India
 chinmay1005 on Oct 31, 2018
Hello, my self "Chinmay Mehta" and i have provided my motorola device (Moto X4) at a Motorola service center for accidental damage repair in surat on "22-Sep-2018" which is in warranty as well.

On that day, they asked me to purchase a new display as accidental damages are not covered in warranty so i purchased and made payment of the same. They assured me that i'll get my device within 2-3 working days. So, i received my device on "25-Sep-2018", but the display which they provided was having defect (partial color quality in half display). So on very next day I went to same service center, regarding the display issue and than they told me that I might take more time (more than 15 days).

And later they told me that "the display bunch or lot which company provided to us is all faulty and how much more time it will take we don't know, so if you want to talk to above executives you can dial our service center number."

I talked to customer care and they told me that our executive will call you up regarding your issue in 24 working hour and sent me the mail regarding the subject mail(mail Incident number:[protected].

On[protected], I dailed up customer care for the phone status, and they provided the same response, our executive will call you up in 24 hour and no satisfactory answer was provide from them.

unsatisfactory response
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 3, 2018

[Nov 01, 2018] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response, Nov 02, 2018
Hi Chinmay,

Greetings from Lenovo-Motorola!

We are really sorry to hear that and deeply apologize for the bad experience you had, would like to get more information about your case, feel free to send us an email to [email protected] referring to this post.

Motorola Support

Comments

I have already facing the issue of Motorola device in purchase date, and not provided any solution after 3 month. not supported any problem, so i have no any recommended any person to purchase Motorola devises.

+91 12 4413 1500 (India)
    +1 800 668 6765 (USA)
    12th Floor, Tower D. Dlf Cyber Greens. DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Motorola Mobility - unsatisfactory response