Motorola Solutions — Denial for service in warranty period

Denial for service in warranty period by service centre in Aurangabad.i buyers my phone from Snapdeal unboxed phone having 6 months warranty period.when I told Snapdeal that Motorola service centre is denying for service saying has manufacturers warranty nor brand warranty.then Snapdeal told me to get in written from Motorola service centre for there denial reason .So when I went service centre the lady told y u get me first proof from Snapdeal that they have sold unboxed phone.but I had invoice confirm ing that.So please provide me denial letter in written for my mobile phone.
Denial for service in warranty period

[Mar 06, 2017] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear Digambar Mahajan,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on [protected]@snapdeal.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.

Team Snapdeal

Motorola Solutions
    Motorola Solutions Phone
    +91 12 4419 2000
    Motorola Solutions Address
    Motorola Excellence Centre, 415/2 Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Sector 14, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001