[Resolved]  MRF Tyres — cheated me with a different size

I got my wagnor 2015 k series tyres changed from MRF shoroon ( MANISH TYRES Sector -20 dwarka new delhi south west ).
i asked them to give me exactle the same size prescribed bt maruti for my car which is 145/80 but instead of this size they gave a smaller one 145/70.
I trusted as m old customer of MRF but they cheated me and gave me a small tyre.
after one month i was travelling to AMRITSAR PUNJAB on a highway late night around 1 my rim got bend this was because the size of the tyre is smaller and u knw what i was stucked in the middle of no where between amritsar to jalandhar it was like a nightmare for me .only god knows how i survird in that situation .
my car is a cng fitted car (from manufacturer) thats y company has recommended strongly a bigger wheel, which is 145/80 but MRFshowroom people fitted a smaller number 145/70.
its my humble reqest to MRF to kindly change my tyre as soon as possible.
i[censored] will not respond to this mesg. m gonna drag every to a CONSUMER COURT.because m not left with any other option and in case any mishapping take place with me because of mt tyres only and only MRF will be responsible because that shop keeper was not my known i went their because he is a MRF DEALER .
All the necessary documents are attached
i will be very thankful to u kindly try to resolve my problem as soon as possible.
SHASHWAT YADAV
(LAW STUDENT)
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 24, 2019
Complain resolved

[Jul 23, 2019] MRF Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hi I have TVs scooter two tyres but one not good five times pamchar on five days

MRF Tyres