Municipal Corporation Of Greater Hyderabad — Birth Certificate Correction

Hi Sir

This is regarding date of birth correction in my son's birth certificate. My son was born on Aug-17-2013, due to non availability in Hyderabad, I could not apply for certificate then. In 2016 Nov, I have applied for enquiry for birth related document in Municipal office and after couple of visits, there I found that Hospital has submitted records with wrong details which includes Date of Birth ( submitted with wrong date as 19-Aug-2013) and spelling mistakes in mine and wife names. and enquired how it can be corrected by asking inbirth section of same municipal office.

In December I have applied for correction with proper document from Hospital stating with correct DOB and when I went for collecting new certificate the same people who has told me the procedure for date correction now they are refusing to correct it and moreover they it can be corrected and also refusing to tell me what is the other step I need to do for date correction.

Take this request as inquiry of Birth date correction or sort of compliant.

Kindly assists us

Municipal Office Details
SaroorNagar Municipal Office
LB Nagar Circle 3

Raghavender

[Jan 23, 2017] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi Sir

People in our locality are cutting trees illegally for parking purpose.
Location : Engineers Colony Opp Lane Susheela Hospital Srinagar Colony Hyderabad

Hi, our drainage system got full and it's over flowing on main road causing inconvenience to public and vehicles.

Address situated at laldarwaza near Mahankali temple.

H. No 18-5-936/37/38/39/40

Please do needful at the earliest
Need your help regarding street dog, roming around streets with infection and bleeding very badly... need your attention with this regard very urgent basis.

Thanks in advance.

Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad
    Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad Phone
    Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad Address
    CC Complex, Tank Bund Road, Lower Tank Bund, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500063