[Resolved] Municipal Corporation Of Greater Hyderabad — Drainage leakage in front of my house

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Zakiamuna
There is a drainage leakage from my house main hole since morning. kindly resolve it at the earliest. my home address is 4-25-1/7/15, pillar no 244, sulemannagar, rajendranagar, rangareddy, hyderabad. kindly resolve it urgently. the area near my home stinks due to this leakage and may result in mosquitoes and dirty smell. i hope the online portal works out to resolve the issue of this dirty leakage.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 14, 2016

[Jul 12, 2016] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Issue resolved
There is a drainage flowing in front of my house from 1month. Gave many complaints but no use. Request to do the needful and clean. There are so many mosquitoes and health issues all round. Please help us. My address is plot no 229; street no 14, hmt swarnapuri colony, vediri township. Miyapur 500049

CC Complex, Tank Bund Road, Lower Tank Bund, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500063
    Municipal Corporation Of Greater Hyderabad - Drainage leakage in front of my house