Municipal Corporation Of Greater Hyderabad — noisy construction work executed by the builder during midnights and very early morning

Near Mansa Heights, Arbor School Lane, Camelot Layout, Botanical Garden Road, Kondapur, Hyderabad, Serilingampally, Ranga Reddy District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 wordwizard on Apr 16, 2019

I'm a resident of sigma towers, camelot layout, botanical garden road.

There is a small building being constructed on the left side of our building wherein which the work takes place during any time of the day and night.

For the past many months, the trucks with the iron bars are downloaded very early in the morning around 2-3 am and goes on for at least 2 hours. My kids had a very tough time catching up with sleep as it was their final exams the next day. This happened 3 times till date and today at 1am, the concrete truck is here making a lot of noise and my kids are still awake.

The builder doesnt seem to have a social sense and is more keen on his own building rather than care for the other people around.

Would request the municipal authorities to check this out and help the kids and senior citizens of the surrounding buildings to get some sleep at nights.

Uma kulkarni
Sigma towers

[Apr 16, 2019] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

We have been in trouble by the increase in the number of street dogs. They are wild and chasing the people. Please send a dog van to catch them. I hope you understand the situation.
We have been troubling by the increase in number of street dogs.Please send a dog van and catch them up as soon as possible.i hope u understand the situation. Expecting a early response.Thanks in advance
Respected sir/madam
I am santosh jami, a resident of Saroja residency - JV colony, Gachibowli, Hyderabad. Since last 3 months, the street lights in our surroundings are working . No routine check are being conducted. Request your intervention and help us get this resolved at your earliest possible time.

Best,
Santosh Jami
My name is Pradeep, I request you to help us in the following matter.
There are so many street dogs in our area, they are wild chasing human beings from old age to small kids, even I'm also the effected person. There are around 20 dogs and people effected are 5 in last 4 days.

Thanks and regards,
Pradeep Reddy.

CC Complex, Tank Bund Road, Lower Tank Bund, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500063
    Municipal Corporation Of Greater Hyderabad - noisy construction work executed by the builder during midnights and very early morning