[Resolved] Municipal Corporation Of Greater Hyderabad — road blockage by buffalo shed

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Anigani on Nov 27, 2017

Address:
1-2-234/13/plot no.4, aravind nagar colony (Back side of rockwood kindergarten school)
Domalaguda
Gagan mahal
Hyderabad
Pin: 500 029

My neighbour is having more than 100 buffalos and cows in small area about 300sq yards. Due to lack of space and facilities they blocked the road and using entire road for stocking the grass, cutting the grass, buffalos tying on the road, misusing the municipal drainage system etc.

They are not maintaining the buffalo shed properly entire area spread with waste and created havoc. The entire road is over flowing with drainage water.

I don’t have proper access to my plot. Therefore requests to concerning authorities look into the matter and lay the proper road.

Yours sincerely,

Srinivas.

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 28, 2017
I provided all required information, with address and photos.
What more information you want?

Why are you not posting my complaints in the portal? what is wrong in my complaint?
I need valid reason and not generalized reason.
you are avoiding posting of my complaint without any valid reason.

Please advise.

[Nov 28, 2017] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear team.
I was purchase a chicken curry in MRCB at Zaheerabad last night so they have not properly boiled or cock chicken please take the action as soon as possible for this issue and check the uploaded photos below
Reason to giving a complaint
This is second time I get this kind of food

CC Complex, Tank Bund Road, Lower Tank Bund, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500063
    Municipal Corporation Of Greater Hyderabad - road blockage by buffalo shed