Municipal Corporation Of Greater Hyderabad — to vanish the dogs in our street

Bhanu Prakash Gadala on Oct 21, 2019
Dear sir/ma'am,

I am writing to your esteemed self to bring to your notice the nuisance caused by stray dogs in our colony. The number of stray dogs in our colony has risen alarmingly. The rise in their number has led to various other problems such as competition for food and shelter.

The gangs of dogs often get involved in fierce wars. These fierce dogs pose serious threats to the safety of residents, especially children playing in the streets and parks. A few children have already been bitten by these dogs. I on behalf of the residents appeal to you to look into. Kindly relieve us of these dogs by getting them rehabilitated to homes for stray animals. We shall be grateful.

We have been in trouble by the increase in the number of street dogs. They are wild and chasing the people. Please send a dog van to catch them. I hope you understand the situation.

Address:
Road no-6
Near boring pump
Bhupesh guptha nagar
Near tkr kamaan
Hyderabad

Bhanu

[Oct 21, 2019] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Bhanu Prakash Gadala, Oct 21, 2019
Try to take action as soon as possible

CC Complex, Tank Bund Road, Lower Tank Bund, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500063
    Municipal Corporation Of Greater Hyderabad - to vanish the dogs in our street