Municipal Corporation Of Kakinada — poor service

Kakinada, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Sai kumar on Jun 3, 2018
I am from income tax colony. It was a bad experience to me now when i went to take water from municipal water supply at kulaicheruvu kakinada. I was taken two cans by bike. There was a big que and many cans since only one tap inside the water supply office. Even though i stood and tried to take water. One person came there (Wear blue shirt) and asking us to park bikes outside by stating "officer will come".

Please understand sir.. How difficult it is standing up to my turn and bring them to bike at outside.

1. Is this smart idea to remove 4 drinking water taps at outside the office and place only one tap inside?
2. Are we giving disturbance to officers passing by then what about water seekers looking for water to save our lifes?
3. Can not he feel discomfort also while carrying water by walk on the way?
4. Removed existing taps, what ever it may be we are struggling and collecting water though your feeling discomfort with us. Is this serving public by saying smart city?

This is summer season we are in need of more water to survive.

Please take immediate action and do needful.

[Jun 03, 2018] Municipal Corporation of Kakinada customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Your web site is NOT secure as https is not there,
net banking option is not there in your site to pay property tax
Illegal Constructions and provide disturbances of cleanliness and they are sleeping on roads and going for toilet and bath on roads

Ramakrishna Rao Peta, Kakinada (Urban), India - 533001