[Resolved] Municipal Corporation Of Kolkata — Illegal construction of a building

Kolkata, West Bengalkolkata, India
 prahaman on Jul 5, 2017
This is to inform you that an illegal construction of a big building is going on at 12, Bakhrahat Road, Thakurpukur, Kolkata - 700 063. Several times, we, unanimously, informed about this illegal construction to the local Police Station (Thakurpukur), but no action has been taken from their part because of the local councilor of Ward No. 125, Shri Ghanashree Bag(Bachhu) forbade the police to take action against this as the owner of the said construction Sarif Hossain Mondal(Bobby) is his close friend.

Now, we earnestly request you to investigate the matter and take action against the above illegal construction and its owner as early as possible, because the above illegal construction work is going very fast.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 27, 2017
No action has been taken by neither by the Kolkata Municipal Corporation or by the Thakurpukur P.S.

I think that the complaint in concerned did not reach to the concerned officer of Molkata Municipal Corporation.

Please verify.

[Jul 05, 2017] Municipal Corporation of Kolkata customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by prahaman, Jul 27, 2017
Then why no action has been taken against this illegal constructions till date, I am surprised!

Comments

I want to complain about extremely bad roads in my locality.We are residing in Lane B, Jagatipota, Kolkata West Bengal 700099.

Most of the roads are not safe, no street light. Without street lights, it is scary and dangerous to walk at night.

please help us.