[Resolved] Myntra.com — fake delivery, fake signature, my order is not with me.

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Alexandra Miñoza on Apr 18, 2019
@myntra ₹8872 nike shoes was fake delivered, fake received signature, sms says delivered. Why do your delivery agents do this? Where is my package? A huge lapse in the system. I do trust delivery agent’s call saying he will delivery before 9am tomorrow bec it is raining tonight, but why is he forced to make a fake delivery, & signature proof of delivery? Pls address this issue. 😏 myntra, i can complain everywhere, until you resolve this issue. Also i saw the pattern of unresolved issues of other customers in twitter beyond your “2 day timeframe”. I do not want to be one of them begging for their items to be delivered or money returned.

fake delivery, fake signature, my order is not with me.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 18, 2019
Customer support was prompt this my issue reached via Myntra Support, Twitter, & Facebook. I received my package before 9am as promised by the delivery agent. I hope this issue does not happen again. Thank you.

[Apr 18, 2019] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 80 4354 1999
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068
    Myntra.com - fake delivery, fake signature, my order is not with me.