Myntra.com — my order is placed and amount is deducted but it is not showing any order details

Ahmadabad City, Gujarat, India
 Jinal Gorasiya on Jan 21, 2020
I have placed an order in myntra and the amount is deducted from my bank account but on myntra app i am not able to fins order details. They are not showing me the date of delivery or any things and i am not even getting the option of cancelling it. I don’t get any mail or message that order is placed. Highly unexpected from site like myntra. Kindly help me out

[Jan 21, 2020] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

In myntra app, in 23 December, 2019 my father account money is debited by myntra without any permission Rs. 4500, after that in 17 january again Rs 5000 is debited of sbi account by myntra without any permission. Please take restrict action and refund my fatther money as soon as possible πŸ™

My parcel has been reached to my address 3 days back...but i didnot received any call from courier.
its urgent and also i don't like your service i ordered 20 days back but till now my parcel has not delivered...
its so careless...
my order no is 112923671148341196403

+91 80 4354 1999
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068
    Myntra.com - my order is placed and amount is deducted but it is not showing any order details