National Highways Authority Of India [NHAI] — Cheating at toll plaza by toll staff in collecting tax

We were travelling from Delhi to our home town Rajasthan on 25th November, 2020, at Badarpur, toll we have been asked to submit double toll in cash for non-functioning of Fastag but in reality my fastag was working and deducted the toll tax as well, but the staff asked us to submit the tax in double, he took double tax from us in cash and simultaneously my fastag was also charged for the toll. He also marked my car number wrong in slip; my car number is DL9CAP1563 but he wrote 1553 in slip, when asked that my car number is wrong in slip he replied, now it has been printed so can't change, don't worry, nothing will happen its a manual error.

When i received a message from fastag about the deduction of the toll tax at badarpur toll plaza, then i realized that i have been cheated. I am supporting my complaint with both the charging slips i.e. slip received in hard copy from toll plaza and sms received from Fastag .

Kindly look into this matter and resolved the case.

I need a strict action against the staff so that they could not cheat others as well as my money back which i have been charged extra.
Cheating at toll plaza by toll staff in collecting tax

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI]