National Insurance — Non clearance of claim on the basis of no intimation

alpadagha on Mar 8, 2016
My Policy number301900/18/15/[protected]. i had surgery on 19th of November, 2015. i had submitted claim parers on 9th of dec., 2015. i had called to insurance company before admission, the person on the phone told me your intimation is noted . while giving intimation i was at mumbai . i was operatred at mumbai because of acute pain, where as i stay at ahmedabad. i had no one here who can personally go and intimate. I had also informed agent to intimate .i am following the divisional office from last one and half month to get waiver letter.copy of the letter is attched here with . i had also submitted a letter at regional office.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Is very cheap company. 0 rating
Call me i can talk for car claime not settled .staff can not be coperate.[protected]

online claim status

Dear sir, provide online status checking Link for claimed policy status to be check.
Sir I Am Rajendra Krishna Singh policy no[protected] before 3days has been accidentet car but no responce any surveyer I Am also immediately inform to the Company please check and confirm. Rajendra Krishna Singh [protected] Raebareli (UP).

National Insurance - Non clearance of claim on the basis of no intimation