National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] — Fraudulent transaction

Sir/Madam,
On 05th April, 2021, while browsing through Facebook, I found an advertisement with regard to recharge plans of Jio for Rs. 549. I immediately recharged for my mobile number [protected] and my spouse's number [protected]. Rs. 1098(2 *549) was deducted from my savings account. When I checked in the Jio App find whether the recharge is reflecting, the transaction is not reflecting in Jio App.
I immediately initiated WhatsApp chat and explained the incident. But, the response was far from satisfaction. So, after waiting for sufficient time, I am once again initiate the complaint for the same subject before Phonepe. But the reply from phonepe was that eventhough the transaction was through their wallet, the payment Authorization was through BHIM UPI PIN. So, the complaint need to be raised to BHIM UPI authorities.
So, I am herewith raising the complaint to yourr esteemed authority. I am herewith attaching the screenshot of the advertisement as well as my account statement for your reference and action on priority. I am a normal middle class person who is working as a temple priest. I am expecting justice from you and refund of Rs. 1098. Already due to covid-19, our financial situation is in a mess. Kindly ensure justice for your customer.
2 transaction

Thanks & regards,
P. Ramesh
Password for opening statement [protected]
May 29, 2021

National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI]
    National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] Phone
    National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] Address
    C-9, 8th Floor, RBI Premises, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051