[Resolved]  National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] — Online UPI fraud transaction from my bank account using Google pay scratch card offer phishing message

I have received a scratch card offer message from Google pay on my
mobile phone I have scratch the card there it was shown that I have
received Rs 1999 cash reward which I have won and there written that I can transfer this amount directly to my bank account so I clicked on the link to transfer that amount to my bank account it diverted me to my mobile bank app when I log into it instead of amount to be credit in my bank account amount have been deducted from my bank account three times to[protected]@pay though UPI method it was so suddenly happened that I cannot able to release it I came know that amount have deducted from my bank account when I have received sms message from bank that amount have been deducted from my bank account three times within one hour I have raised a compliant with the bank that there was a three online fraud transactions happened in my account amount of Rs 5997/- as been deducted from my account bank have registered my complaint and proved me a compliant no SR[protected] and immediately blocked my mobile bank application and my bank debit card also all this three UPI transactions no UPI/[protected], UPI/[protected], UP/I[protected] of Rs 1999 three times total Rs 5997/- have been credited to one no only[protected]@ pay on same date 03/10/2020 in fraction of time difference at 6.48 pm I have raised a compliant with UPI also on 14/11/2020 and they provided complaint no [protected], [protected], [protected]. I have raised a complaint with Cyber Crime also on 16/11/2020
Dec 5, 2020
email address:- [email protected] Phone no 040 3366 7777, 1800 103 8181 which I called to them and they called me one or two times but we cannot able to make call back to that numbers so I cannot able to provide that numbers and I also cannot able to reminder them. { From ICICI Bank. With reference to your e-mail, your complaint vide Service Reference Number: SR702113546 has been closed.We inform you that request closed in Bank favour as amount was debited after verifying password, OTP or Grid card.You may file a police complaint for investigation of case.We thank you for giving us an opportunity to be of service to you. Sincerely, Anil Customer Service Officer ICICI Bank Limited} This is the message sent by the bank to me. I have sent another mail to there another email address i.e [email protected] on 18th Nov 2020 but still now I have not received any message or email or phone call from them so again I have sent email on 3rd Dec 2020 to [email protected] and raised a complaint through filling the compliant from of 2nd level officer and submitted in my branch.
Nov 18, 2020

National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dec 05, 2020
Updated by sureshkumar9718
images of the messages which I have received from the bank and supporting of the compliant which I flied just before as asked by NCPI

National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI]
    National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] Phone
    National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] Address
    C-9, 8th Floor, RBI Premises, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051