[Resolved] Nestaway Technologies — asked to pay 'assure' charges without communicating this prior to booking of property and moving in

Nestaway Technologies, Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 RamanK17 on Mar 19, 2019
Being a existing nestaway customer i have been asked to pay assure charges which suddenly came up on my dashboard today morning and i don't have any clue about it as nobody informed me regarding this at the time of booking the house and moving in as i took internal transfer and confirmed so many times with nestaway that if there is anything or any charges which will be incurred if i move to another property then let me know. But nobody informed and as per the customer support assistance they are saying that it is showing up on a property that it is "assure property" which i don't see anywhere written and it is still not mentioned on property or in its term and conditions. Moreover on official nestaway website it is clearly mentioned that this "assure" service is optional and tenants can choose themselves to subscribe.in short, i have not opted for this "assure", neither i want it now. So, please don't cheat and force customers to pay such charges which they are not willing to pay. At least provide services which you've promised to customers. A basic need which is a sleeping mattress which you are not able to provide, expecting a tenant to wait for 3-4 days, if i ask you please wait and don't sleep at night. Would you be able to do it? Got an old mattress which caused me a severe back pain, that's why requested to provide new mattress and for that i got an answer please wait we can't do anything as there is a 3-4 days procedure behind this. I don't get it when you want money then you say please pay asap otherwise you have to pay fine and now what about your services, are you providing everything on time? A mattress just need to be bought from market and got delivered in a day to tenant. Please let me know if you can resolve this or not. Otherwise this much chaos will let me take a decision to move out from nestaway due to such bad experiences.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 19, 2019

[Mar 19, 2019] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, Mar 19, 2019
Hi Ram, this is not how we want you to feel about us. We always want your experience to be the best. We regret that that didn't happen this time. Could you please share your registered contact details or ticket ID with us so we can look into this right away?

Comments

01162170 and 01161725 respectively regarding assure charges and mattress replacement request

Thanks.Looking forward for a resolution from your end.

FYI..My first name is Raman. :)
My refund of apprx. 14000 is done but I want 2520 as 18% of 14000 for delay in refunding me deposit i.e. more than 7 days and 10000 RS as compensation for harassment made by Nestaway for more than a month.

#1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102
    Nestaway Technologies - asked to pay 'assure' charges without communicating this prior to booking of property and moving in