NestAway Technologies
NestAway Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

NestAway Technologies Customer Care

Karnataka
Landmarks:Beside Biryani Zone

Load

NestAway Technologies Complaints & Reviews

I would like to bring to your attention that I have vacated the house (Tarangan building, kasarvadavali, Thane) on 11/03/2021, I have received an email saying i have to vacate the flat and as per their request I have vacated the flat on the mentioned date, move out option was disabled on the nestaway application therefore I wasn't able to raise the move out request but this was informed to area property manager on the same day. Later they called regarding rent and I have informed them to deduct from the security deposit itself as I know that you people will not refund any amount. Though I have informed this to area property manager again I got a call from the same person and I have explained everything, even after inspection I was not notified anything because everything was fine and all of sudden I have received one more mail saying that I have to pay 19k for rent and all. I do not understand one thing that even after vacating the flat why you people are charging and sending emails saying "we have to pay otherwise action will be taken". Whoever is writing mail can't they do background check and then go ahead. This is seriously ridiculous. Kindly look into this and sort this issue.

Kindly do the needful.

Sailu Gaini.
Jun 18, 2021

NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Property N48635-

I vacated the property on 27th March 2021 as per nestaway serving 45days notice period. Key...

I received a notice to pay INR 22, 450/- .However, my dashboard reflects INR 15, 450/-, which included the painting charges of INR 9, 000/- while at the time of move out.As the move out was cancelled this amount was supposed to be removed long back, which has not been done and also late payment charges are being added on that. Even the area property manager is not responding that is very rude.Require this case to be urgently looked at without delays.
    Jun 16, 2021

I raised a query regarding the non-working AC in my room in the property Rekha Nest 15. CC_08526863

I received a call from the Area Manager that the AC will be fixed in a couple of days. On Saturday I got a call from an AC service man as well that they'll come and check the AC the next day.

But no calls or repairman came. I received a text message today as well that there'll be a visit by Area Manager today, but his phone is not reachable.

This issue has become a huge problem for me. I raised this issue on 7th July and it has been 10 days since then and I'm dealing with your irresponsibility and non-responses.
      Jun 16, 2021

I was staying in a nestaway property from Aug2019 till Oct2020. In which i paid security deposit of 2 months of...
        Hi, I left the property on 15th but I still not get my deposit back. I tried to reach these guys but their customer care supoort...

I have been informed that the Owner of Shiva Kuteera, Mr Hemanth has offboarded the property from Nestaway in June month then why I am still receiving reminder messages and mails from Nestaway regarding paying the rent of July, 2020

Even I have mailed you to settle the security deposit on priority basis.
        After a long follow up of 4-5 mails I received a short note from Mr Suraj that too without any solution.

Request you to expedite the process of refunding the security deposit 100% without any deductions.
        They dont take calls neither they respond to any mails also they dont meet in their offices
        Jun 14, 2021

After checking out, they didn't refund our security deposit. The security deposit was rs 40k . But they deducted 32000 rs from that stating the charges are due to painting (18k), cleaning room (4k) and sofa repair charges ( 6k) . While the condition of sofa is as it was during our checkin time. They never painted the room. They never mentioned anything related to painting charges in the agreement. Furthermore, when we had checked in, the room was full of dirt and the fan in one of our rooms was not working, we raised complaint and well as logged a ticket .. but there was no response from them. We had to clean the entire room and stayed with out fan for 18 days.
          Jun 13, 2021

I would like to bring to your attention that I have vacated the house (S-2, 827, Shalimar, Near Lenskart Flagship, R R Nagar, Bangalore-98) on 02/05/2021, even after repeated communications and requests you have withheld my security deposit which was supposed to be refunded within 7 days from the date of vacating the house.
            Kindly, release the same within the period of 7 days from today, if you fail to do so, the necessary legal actions both under civil and criminal law shall be initiated against you, at your own cost.

Kindly do the needful.

Priyanka Ajjannavar
            Advocate
            Jun 12, 2021

I moved out from nestaway platinum city property in Jan 21. After many reminders they completed the inspection after 45 days...

I have vacated from Nestaway N2333 on 30 April 2021. Even when Nestaway team forgot to do the inspection, I raised a ticket with support and also called the are manager to remind them about it. And they did the inspection very late on 18 May 2021. The house was also eligible for 24 hours refund but I haven't received my refund amount yet.
              Jun 08, 2021

Dear Consumer,
              We have read your complaint. We are a law firm that provides legal solution on a reasonable cost. Please share your concern with us at [protected]@gmail.com and we’d be happy to provide you the best legal service.

I had moved out of nestaway property on 17th Feb 2021. The customer care support hastold that my SD will be refunded within...
                I have vacated the flat by Nestaway in September 2020 but still not they have refunded security money. Also they are not providing...

I moved out from the apartment (prakash reddy apartments, Hongasandra, Bengaluru) on 1st of October 2020, and till now I haven't received my security deposit which I gave nestaway from which they will be deducting 1 month rent. So total refunded amount should be 32000.
                Jun 05, 2021

Dear Consumer,

The Company has added undue amount of 7000 to my account and is claiming a further Rs 100/day charge as late fee. The amount of 7000 is claimed to be electricity charges for three properties. Of the three I haven't stayed in 2 and are someone else's bills. The third bill I have paid directly to the owner based on sub-meter reading since she did not show me a bill for my apartment.
                  Jun 02, 2021

As a tanent i stayed in nestaway but after moved out in 2019 still waiting for refund even they are not responding on my mail or call.
                    May 27, 2021

I rented an Apartment from Nestaway for 1 year and moved out meeting proper guidelines protocol. It's...
                      Hello Sir/Madam,

Good Evening!

WRT to the subject house ID, I have moved out from the house...
                      The company is not refunding the security deposit. I have been following up from April. Tbe customer care is also not answering...