[Resolved] Nestaway Technologies — assistance and support issue

Thane, Maharashtra, India
 Sun1005 on May 23, 2019
During my check-in day, no one appear for assistance result i am still looking for my room key. Their are issues with properties while i move in like - broken bed, no dustbin, no doormat, bathroom mug but no development on the same and best part i am tired of calling the concern person but the gentleman barely rec. The call, indeed team mumbai reflecting the best their compay communicate and believes in.

I am totally looking forward to vacant the place, if they pay me back money they charge in name of documentation and move-in charges.

And ya my flat balcony was stuffed with unassembeled bed and drawing room with 4 mattresses, might be because balcony and drawing room was not in our terms of deal... Happy stay??
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 24, 2019

[May 23, 2019] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, May 23, 2019
Hi there, this isn't how we wanted you to feel about us. Neither is it the experience we want you to have. Could you share your ticket ID so that we can connect to understand what went wrong?

Comments

I moved in on 4th of may and its been 3 weeks since then my D2H and AC still not fixed.I have escalated the tickets till level 4 but no action has been taken !
I have called 100 times to the customer care but still no help is provided.
it is definitely a big mistake of choosing nestaway and i recommend everyone not to choose it.
Firstly the quality of service is very poor. In case of problems when the manager is approached, his code of conduct is very bad. He responds to me saying that of you want to complaint please go ahead, he doesn't care for the complaints.
Requesting to look into this matter with utmost seriousness.

#1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102
    Nestaway Technologies - assistance and support issue