[Resolved] Nestaway Technologies — horrible service and no accountability

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 SnehaMittal on Apr 24, 2019
I have been living in one of the nestaway houses with my friend for the last four months and the service offered by them is straightaway pathetic. Half of the time there is no electricity because they have not paid the bill for the common area and for another half there is no water because either the motor is not working or they have not paid the motor bill. On top of all this they don't pick up your call or even inform you about the current situation. I have been paying the full rent on time every month but still there are days when for continuous two days there is no water or no electricity and we have to suffer in this hot weather. I have raised multiple tickets and escalated them but of no use. They tell me the supervisor will call me back but here i am still waiting for some water. I can't leave this house because there is a contract for minimum 6 months tenure or my security deposit won't be refunded back. This is a fair ask i understand but who decides if that house is actually livable for those 6 months. When i was moving in, i was told there will be families living here and that was the reason i moved in. But that was a lie. There are only workers living in the building who are all the time roaming in the corridors half naked. We are the only girls living in the building but still we can't vacate the house because of the contract. I have raised multiple security issues with nestaway but with no result. Is nestaway even accountable for the house that are giving on rent or are we only accountable for the paying the rent and bills on time and not leaving to the house for 6 months.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 28, 2019

[Apr 24, 2019] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2019
Hi Sneha, we would really like to understand more on what went wrong, so that we can help! Could you please share your contact details with us so that we can connect?

#1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102
    Nestaway Technologies - horrible service and no accountability