Related NestAway Technologies reviews
View all 1409 NestAway Technologies Reviews
Nestaway Technologies — Huge amount was withheld from security deposit even after providing the details that issue was there before move in
I moved into Nestaway in March end 2022 into netaway property in 3BHK, which i have taken 1 room. Paid 36250 as security deposit and around 8000 as movein charges and 14000 rs as rent per month. WHn i moved in many of the things in flat was broken inclusing sofa, balcony door lock, pipes were not proper as some where slow, cleaning was not proper and i had to raise even complaint here.
Now April 19th was my last date and i moved out., When house inspection was done i showed the issues they told were already there when i moved in. Once reposrt was generated i was charged 8499 as maintanace charges and i raised the concen by calling and very next day when my co-tenant was moved out another 7250 was added to my name, which was duplicate and again same issues. So i had raised a case and till now no resolution was provided and the have with held the amount 16199 including 450 rs electricity bill which nestaway will never pay (CC_[protected].
1) Cleaning charges 1499 - As per the agreement there was no cleaning charges while move out and when i informed them by pointing out the clause in agreement it was said they will not show all charges. This is illeagal as i have already paid 8000rs while moving in for cleaning and everything.
2) Sofa repair (4000) - The sofa condition is same as i moved in, which had brunt holes which happened mostly from previous tenant and Nestaway has deducted amount from them but never repaired. This is added twice to my name which is again a dirty trick from Nestaway if people miss this they will have the amount twice. This issue with sofa can be clearly seen in movein video. Still they have not taken this out
3) Wall mixer - As per netaway 1500 was charged for wall mixer saying water is slow. Only hot water is slow and cold water comes with proper speed and this was the case before as well. This was also indicated and no action was taken.
4) Blacony sliding lock 500rs - The hall balcony slifing lock is not there because when i moved in my room balcony sliding window was not having lock adn nestaway mainatance person took it from hall balcony and kept in my room. This also is a false charge fromnestaway
5) Wardrobe Lock REPAIRS 1000 - Wardrobe was never repired properly, 1 lock was replaced with one from old wardrobe in other room and other is still in same condition. Nestaway manager was told that as i have taken full room, Wardrobe Locks are not needed and i have the room key. Though this understanding was there they charged me while moving out . I had purchased one lock and is there in flat still which is 160rs.
6) 7250 when other tenant moved out whcih is duplicate and i have already charged with all these. This is very unethical behaviour even they know my house inspection was done and charges were added they added again moveout charged in name of other tenant which is applicable only if i am still a tenant.
8) UNPAID UTILITY CHARGES - 450 rs - Nestaway never pais the utility bill from their side as tenanats are there and this is was the case when i moved in also. I have paid extra 15days electricity bill. Now they have blocked450 rs for 6 days. The next months bill will be paid by existing tenants there and the amount i paid during moved in they agreed for paying me back and now they are asking for bill which is not possible as i dont have BESCOM account and connection is not in my name.
Please check and take necessary actions against nestaway technologies for the un professional and looting behaviour and poor customer care handling .
Was this information helpful?
NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sep 25, 2023NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Hi Vishnu, we would like to inform you that as per our dashboard update, we have waived off invalid maintenance move-out charges of 11249/- rupees and also utility move-out charges of 450.0/- rupees from your dashboard.
We have already initiated the refund of 20051/- rupees on[protected] to your bank account. To know more about your refund amount we suggest you kindly check your banking statement.