[Resolved] Nestaway Technologies — no rent on pro-rata basis

Swati167 on Aug 5, 2017
Ticket : sc00009361. I am an existing tenant in nestaway noida nd i raised a ticket regarding my rent payment on pro-rata basis. I asked them dashboard is not reflecting exact amount as per pro-rata basis so the executive of told me that you have to pay complete rent and that will get refunded. So i asked him to give this entire conversation in written. So he said he don't have such option to give in written. Since my move-out date is 16 aug, 2017 i will have to pay rent till that day only. And the executive said you will have to pay fine if you don't pay rent. I am ready to pay rent bt for 16 day only that is their system bug and that's why they are asking for full rent. When i said i need this in written they refused why should i pay full month rent if they can't give this in written for my money security reasons. They already had security deposit of 12k.
Nestaway asked for full rent and deposit at the time of move-in but at the time of move-out they refused anything to give in favour of tenant. What's the harm if you give this is written?? Highly disappointed

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 3, 2019
nestaway solved this

[Aug 05, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, Jun 03, 2019
Hi Swati, we don't want you to feel this way! We would like to understand what happened and investigate this matter for you. Could you please share the service ticket ID with us so that we can reach out to you and understand what went wrong?
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, Jun 03, 2019
Thank you for sharing your contact details; rest assured that our team will reach out to you shortly. We value your time and request your patience while we work on resolving your concern.

Comments

Hi Swati, please be informed that the system can only create invoices for the whole months rent, it is not enabled to create invoices according to the tenants move-out dates. That is the reason the tenants has to pay the whole moths rent. The remaining rent will be refunded to you long with the SD after your move-out. This is a common rule for all the Nestaway tenants, hope you'll understand and cooperate.
Swati167's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 30, 2017
After my move-out Nestaway has refunded the security deposit but Nestaway deducted Rs 1000 as electricity charges and Rs 350 as damage charges.
I have already paid electricity bill to the other Flatmates and that service charges doesn't have any bearing one because it was communicated to move-out manager that it was already damaged and he marked the file complete.
I have raised two tickets 6 days back and had conservative on customer support but no one is responding. And now Nestaway is not refunding my Rs1350.
No communication and band service.
Ticket No. SC000_26966
No communication and band service.
Ticket No. SC000_26966

NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, Aug 31, 2017

We're validating the charges with the relevant team. We'll definitely help you with the best possible resolution.Please give us some time.

#1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102
    Nestaway Technologies - no rent on pro-rata basis