[Resolved]  Nestaway Technologies — No response and security deposit not returned

I had taken a room on rent from Nestaway during March 2020.

1. Move in: First and foremost there was no proper response from the property manager regarding the move in. The fan was not working properly and the lock was damaged. I raised a request but there was no response. Finally I fixed it on my cost through some other vendor.

2. Moveout: I finally decided to move out on Oct 2020 first week. The executive verified everything while move out procedure and clearly told me that there are no issues and the security deposit will be returned within a week. Its been more than 2 weeks and still the deposit is not returned. The call support is not functioning and there is not even a single response from raising a ticket.

Please think before getting through nestaway for rental properties. I would suggest all to directly get into touch with the owners of the house eventhough the deposit seems high. But the money will be safe.

I have clearly experienced complete ignore from Nestaway and not valuing their customers.

I am attaching the service request thread.

No response and security deposit not returned
No response and security deposit not returned
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 22, 2020
Received the final deposit amount after certain deductions

[Oct 17, 2020] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

NestAway Technologies Phone
    NestAway Technologies Address
    #1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102