Nestaway Technologies — no response to tickets, calls and emails

SRP Niwas, Serenity Layout, Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 niharika.srivastava on May 16, 2019
I am from srp niwas serenity layout, i am staying in that apartment from last year nov 2018. Below are the problems and tickets raised. We went to nestaway office also last week still there is no proper confirmation on these.

1. I was told that apartment is new and power pack will be done in 20-30 days and now it 7 months still power backup is not there.
2. Electricity bill is simply divided by all tenants no proper meter reading and calculation id done.
3. Maintenance is included in rent and it is clearly mentioned in our agreement but still they have a separate utility bill.

Sometime they are saying you can transfer from one nestaway to other.. But it cannot be done as we are family and shifting in 6 months is not feasible. Just because nestaway promised fro above especially power back up, we shifted to this flat. Now there is a power cut of more than 5 hours almost everyday, so we need a solution.

So now either you fix this problem or reduce rent so that we can buy our own inverter.

Nestaway, i need update on this on urgent basis, i cant wait anymore.

[May 16, 2019] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, May 17, 2019
Hi Niharika, we regret the delay in having this matter sorted out! We want to help. Could you please share your ticket details with us so that we can conect?
Updated by niharika.srivastava, May 17, 2019
Ticket is this - SC_01290872. You people simply closed the ticket stating electricity backup cant be provided. You simply cant say like that - it cant be provided take internal transfer.
We have paid and shifted we are family we simply cant keep on shifting. Based on nestaway words we shifted, so I need solution if you cant provide back up reduce the rent, so I can buy my own inverter (rent we are giving in this building is almost same as gated community but with no promised facilities - even lift is not working from past 5 days).
So request is try to solve the problem rather than just closing ticket on your own terms.
Updated by niharika.srivastava, May 19, 2019
I need update. Please let me know if you can give power back up or reduce my rent so that I can buy power backup for myself. From past 6 months you are just taking money from all tenants and keeping it to yourself. Do not loot just keep your promises.
Updated by niharika.srivastava, May 22, 2019
@NestAway Technologies Pvt. Ltd. - I have still not received response. I am buying my own power backup this week and coming month onwards I will not pay rent till you reduce my rent to accommodate this power back up cost. So do not complain further saying I am not paying rent, as from past 6 months I am paying you rent but you are not resolving this issue which you said is available when I entered flat with my family.

Comments

#1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102
    Nestaway Technologies - no response to tickets, calls and emails