[Resolved] Nestaway Technologies — show facility and charged but they not deliver

Flat no-302, Bhanu paradise, opposite- Bengalore city college, chelkere, kalyan nagar post-Bangalore, karnataka-India-560043, Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 Anuj Vaish on Jun 17, 2019
I paid all bills on 02 jun 2019 when my bother shifted, In his room there is no electricity- fan not working, tube-light not working and there did not provide WiFi and TV connection to him but they insure in his facility they provide all but they plot with consumer like me and my brother, Nestaway Manager Kamal did nothing from starting only ensuring to me issue will resolved my brother live without light in that room but issue remains same till now and i now to move out this flat due to not provided my facility then they charged with me for move out, firstly they not provide me anything and charged on time- i did not pay any move out charged and his owner Mr. maya appa contact not reachable.

show facility and charged but they not deliver
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 17, 2019
WHY MY ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED WITHOUT ANY CHECK AND WITHOUT INFORMED ME.

[Jun 17, 2019] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2019
Hi Anuj, this is not what we wanted your experience to be! :/ We will definitely have this matter looked into, and help you. We'll be connecting with you shortly.

#1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102
    Nestaway Technologies - show facility and charged but they not deliver