[Resolved] Nestaway Technologies — unwanted additional amount liable to pay because of their app dashboard update failure

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Roshni Vk on Feb 11, 2019
Serv rqst no. Sc_01048126
I had done an internal transfer on 4thfeb to btm 2nd stage from mahadevpura flat, their app showed my previous apartment details and hence i couldnt raise an issue on their dashboard stating various difficulties i felt at the new flat. I infact called area manager to tell about faulty cupboard/dirty bedding etc, he told i need to raise a request. But as the system reflected my previous flat details and hence i couldnt raise. Its actually their fault and now when i try to shift to a new apartment thats at sivanchetty gardens, the first associate told he will cut on the onboarding charges as i had unwantedly paid already for the new one. I gave him a 5 rating on his politeness as well. The next person who called me clearly said theres no other way be it their fault, im liable to pay that additional on boarding charges 2000/- again, and half of my rent will be cut and addition deposit has to be paid for the new flat if im shifting. Is it really my fault that they didnt update their dashboard timely |? Now about 7000/- loss, on top of that the associate 'rashmi' was not at all polite as she never understood the scenario, and made me type so much and still sent automated copy pasted replies which says the same content. Totally sick service. I had been staying with nestaway for the past 1.5 years.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 15, 2019

[Feb 11, 2019] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, Feb 12, 2019
Hi there! We're really sorry to see that you've had such an experience with us. ☹ We are definitely going to be looking into this for you, and will have this matter sorted out at the earliest. We'll be connecting with you shortly.

#1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102
    Nestaway Technologies - unwanted additional amount liable to pay because of their app dashboard update failure